• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Bor de Wolf 1965

This is still confusing.
Are we going with an old type of tournament were we need all 3 types of T1 buildings to produce 1 Diamond Necklace or 1 elegant statue?
Or wil it be the newer version were we only need 2x T1 for a statue and 3 for a necklace?

Karvest

For now badges are the same as they were in previous FA, layout is the one posted here.
They still have some time to change both tho...

Jackluyt

"From now on, a significant amount of Fellowship Experience will be added to the FA Ranking Rewards."

Please explain what this means!

Karvest

That's obvious, You get 1st place - you get X FS experience points, the worse your rank - the less experience points you get. The only question is which amount they consider "significant", and how fast it would be regressing when moving down through the ranking.

guivou

the good value compared to 10 chest tournament should be 1 point in FA / 1 Xp and not less , (10 chest = 40.000 xp every week , a top ten in the last FA was 34500 on beta )

ayvinul

we complain all the time, but this time, it's "thank you" to the developers for those very welcome additions to the FA.

Now, all that's left is to wait to see what new maps we got (if we get the exact same maps as last time, it will be a breeze with the new uncapped badge collection) and how many FA points we can grab.

edeba

In the Announcement it looks as if requirements were made a bit more difficult. We'll be needing all three of the tier ones, rather than a set up of the smallest tier ones. This is a big detriment to the Human cities since their planks are 2x2 at size one. View attachment 9921d
This should be marked wrong right on the post, or hidden with misinformation or something. I read in order and didn't think to check back to original.

Bor de Wolf 1965

Just to check the new collecting system out, I keep stockpiling the CC's on my MA and I will collect them Thursday right after the FSA starts.
If the system works fine I will have +/- 7 CC-badges in 1 go, else I will get only 1 badge.
But that will be a good test for the new system and preferable over testing it on 52 statues.

Enevhar Aldarion

Just to check the new collecting system out, I keep stockpiling the CC's on my MA and I will collect them Thursday right after the FSA starts.
If the system works fine I will have +/- 7 CC-badges in 1 go, else I will get only 1 badge.
But that will be a good test for the new system and preferable over testing it on 52 statues.

You should get a minimum of 2 badges because the overflow will go toward a 2nd one no matter what. So the actual question is will you get 2 or 7?