• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Maillie

First, good to have you back, Marindor! Thank you for posting an explanation, also.

I have a new tab in my inventory called Sorceries. I assume this will be for the new rewards. Very helpful as I have a lot of leftovers from previous events.
2021-10-29 (2).png

Laurelin-Beta

Question for changing rewards
Normally I open up the map and everybody within the FS will get the same prices.
Who is this handled by now? Does the archmarch have to decide whether old or new is been chosen? Or is every member able to have its own choice?
@salandrine : Assuming that you're referring to the new item called RSK│Tome of the Spirits*, it would appear that each player will win the item itself, rather than directly winning an Artifact, so each player would be able to choose either an old or a new Artifact by using the new item themselves.

* @InnoGames : Unless this has recently been corrected, there is a typo in the name of the RSK│Tome of the Spirits - 'Spirits' is misspelled as 'Sprits' (based upon the above image posted by @Darma - I can't check this myself as I'm not yet in a Beta FS).

Enevhar Aldarion

does anyone know if and if so when a new GA will start after this event

The last two Winter events had their following FA not start until January. And since they start on Thursdays now, they might rush one out this upcoming Thursday the 16th or most likely it will not start not until Thursday, Jan 6th. And then the FA for the Live servers will likely happen the following Thursday on Jan 13th.

Biloutte91

Not sure. A new event starts next week (normally) and it's a set. An event and an adventure at the same time? don't remember seeing that.

Jackluyt

Not sure. A new event starts next week (normally) and it's a set. An event and an adventure at the same time? don't remember seeing that.
Unless there has been a massive design change, it is technically impossible to run two events concurrently; there is not enough room on the screen, particularly in the Mobile App. Also much higher risk of glitches.
:)

Maillie

The last two years the event has started on Jan 21 and Jan 24, at least according to Announcements, not the first week in January. This would give enough time to get the FA in if they choose to do so.

Karvest

This time we have 2 (The Forbidden Ruins + The Buried City) events where there was the only one (Elvarian Carnival) previously.

yakmeister

they have used the same exact map every FA for awhile now, it would be nice to see them change things up for the new year

Jackluyt

i don't even think FA has timers.
True - but for various reasons it is technically impossible to run two events concurrently, not least of all because there is not enough space on the screen as things stand for extra icons and banners.
Almost certainly we will get those multi-purpose artifacts in Tomes in the forthcoming event to give us the choice to finish our most recent evolving building - and I suspect that may be why they invented them, so we could have fewer 'compulsory' FA's.
If that is the case, many of us will heave a sigh of relief...
:)

Droopy

While the FAs are boring exactly the same it's not needed to run it on beta when nothing has been changed ;-)

So it can start on the live worlds next week without problems and at beta we just start a new event and skip a FA.

Time will tell :p