• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

guivou

next adventures will be unbalanced by new chest in spire giving clarity potion : gold fellowship will have a big advantage on smaller one
5 clarity potion at 55% on third stage is too much ... 1 on stage 1 , and 2 on stage 2 and 3 should be better ...

Enevhar Aldarion

next adventures will be unbalanced by new chest in spire giving clarity potion : gold fellowship will have a big advantage on smaller one
5 clarity potion at 55% on third stage is too much ... 1 on stage 1 , and 2 on stage 2 and 3 should be better ...

The top FA fellowships already burn thousands of diamonds refreshing recipes. Feeding the Red Panda and using Sips just cut down on that. In my fellowship, people had Residue badges left over at the end of the last FA.

guivou

on live my small FS, is struggling for first place with a gold FS (3 time second 1 first) , but i think with this evolution we never can win again ...

galrond

INNO wants to up the gold reward in spire. That makes sense since some ppl. (me included), don´t think the efford is worth the reward. But I support you a bit of the way.
The top FA fellowships already burn thousands of diamonds refreshing recipes. Feeding the Red Panda and using Sips just cut down on that. In my fellowship, people had Residue badges left over at the end of the last FA.
Well cutting down on diamond use is always an advantage, or don´t you think top FA FS care about diamonds?
And the rest (not top FA FSs) don't care.
On live our gold FS goes the fastest route to get rewards and then ends the FA.
I think you´re right. Most FS don´t care for FA ranking, but how is that relevant for those FS that do?
It´s in the ballpark of: Most FS don´t have players, who do 20+ provinces in tournament. Why should they care if INNO ramped up the 20+ difficoulty? But the FS who do sure as hell care. If you don´t belive me, then read the tread about tournament changes ;)
on live my small FS, is struggling for first place with a gold FS (3 time second 1 first) , but i think with this evolution we never can win again ...
You might be right, but residue isn´t the only factor.
Apart from that, you can always dream, that they make a more appealing FA.
But I´m not sure, that it would help your chance of winning, if more FS cared about it :p

SoggyShorts

you do need a "x" amount of players to reach the gold in tower since you can only can get max 63 points per player (without perks)
By "size" I meant that small players or FS full of them can spire just as easy (if not easier) than big players.
Of course Fellowship adventures will always be won by fellowships with more members. I see no reason why that shouldn't be the case- you can't win with a partial team.

Last edited:

Darma

be nyt reward.jpg

salandrine

I am enyoing this change in FS, cause I need two old artifacts. Very very nice.

But why is the FS delayed? Normally it starts at 11 a.m.

salandrine

Question for changing rewards

Normally I open up the map and everybody within the FS will get the same prices.

Who is this handled by now? Does the archmarch have to decide whether old or new is been chosen? Or is every member able to have its own choice?

Last edited:

Jackluyt

You are welcome to share these full event notes (Google Doc format) with friends and fellowship who don't play on Beta:
https://tinyurl.com/p26sb33d

88248310_10216097712216200_362686769553997824_n.jpg

248581043_10220024138574405_3368475202916922221_n.jpg

The Stage Prizes

Stage 1
  • 1 x Ancient Knowledge 15
  • Carting Library
  • 10 x Boosters 10 minutes
Stage 2
  • 2 x Ancient Knowledge 20
  • RSK/Tome of The Sprits (see below)
  • 15 x Boosters 30 minutes