• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Lovec Krys

The artefacts are the correct ones, so it seems that either FA should start today with wrong start being in the game files corrected today and we didn't get info due to the CM not being noticed by someone
or it has started on the wrong day and should have started on different day.

The Silent One

Inno, you are really trying my patience! I love this game but all of the changes are starting to get on my nerve and now I log on to find that I'm totally unprepared for the FA. As an Arch Mage this is totally unappreciated!

Just totally blown away this morning. And now, I've been booted from the server for an update. Ya'll really hit the ditch on this one!

Jackluyt

Please fell free to share these notes with friends who do not play in Beta:
https://tinyurl.com/dmk97w4u
Note that the version that comes to the live worlds may be different in some ways.

88248310_10216097712216200_362686769553997824_n.jpg

242119330_10219831313273893_1865872911233693243_n.jpg

Last edited:

salandrine

normally within 5 up to 14 days after end of event. Nobody knows till announcement.

According to last year, Winter Magic startet at 12th Nov 2020. I guess, it will be the same start date this year, just around 12 Nov. So you can expect FS between now and ending early enough for start of Winter Magic.

Enevhar Aldarion

normally within 5 up to 14 days after end of event. Nobody knows till announcement.

Some people know the date listed in the data files, they just don't always post it here. But I am expecting Thursday or Friday, while it is still October. The Winter event needs to start before the middle of November, so that it can start on Live at the beginning of December. And that leaves little room for the FA.

Enevhar Aldarion

there is no date listed for now.

I wonder why. We even just updated to 1.141, but got no update note for it. Just like 1.140 did not get an update note. But we know things are being fixed or added because we still get a note for every update when they go to Live.