• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

SoggyShorts

I mean there are already people that blame inno-games for information on elvengems.
I've seen this on Live, but Beta? Even if there are players that stupid here, you can't and shouldn't plan or base policy around the dumbest 1%
People yell at the waitress if the food tastes bad too- there's not much you can do about stupid.

Last edited:

Lelanya

With all due respect, if it's said and things change then it's even a bigger mess,

I do understand very well why they do not make any official announcements, I mean there are already people that blame inno-games for information on elvengems.
It's the game thats wrong, not an external webpage.

Now you want them to add a possibly false official statement on the forums? then all hell breaks loose?
I mean the standard sentence these days at announcements on live are:

This is how far it goes these day's we even have open disclaimers, and people still ignore those and blame elvenar for any percieved errors.

Go figure!
Ahaha
And people blame Elvengems for Inno's many failings too. :rolleyes:

Droopy

Beta or not Beta ?!

From my point of view we are NOT Beta, we are pre-Alpha. Only 2 weeks ahead to identify last bugs to run the game without major critical issues.

A real „Beta“ is a playground for ideas, knowing that not all will be included in the live version.
I don't agree here, an Alpha version is a version containing very likely many bugs because it's almost not tested yet. The functionality is build, but needs to be tested.
Beta is a step further when it has already gone through a test-circle internally and brought to a group of testers outside the internal team.

Shereana

Due to unforeseen technical difficulties, unfortunately we had to postpone the FA round that was announced to start today. We expect to be able to activate it later this week and will make sure it doesn't affect the actual time you have to complete it.
Will there be announcement 2 days ahead of the start of FA? Or will it be something like "starting now"?

maxiqbert

Beta or not Beta ?!

From my point of view we are NOT Beta, we are pre-Alpha. Only 2 weeks ahead to identify last bugs to run the game without major critical issues.

A real „Beta“ is a playground for ideas, knowing that not all will be included in the live version.
although I agree that we're not a real beta group, we're even less alpha and even less pre alpha.
still true that we have a very tiny role in this organization

RyzenSkye

I'm in the middle of Chapter 10 and wasted 19 teleport bldg to get ready for FA. lot of wasted days and settlement resources because of this

CrazyWizard

although I agree that we're not a real beta group, we're even less alpha and even less pre alpha.
still true that we have a very tiny role in this organization
Beta is a pre-release server.

Its not really a beta server and an alpha server it ain't even close to.

PaNonymeB

A new round of Fellowship Adventures starts on Tuesday 27th.
Could we please have some official information as to whether this will be the same format as the last few?
Out of curiosity: Why not?

What advantage does inno perceive in keeping players in the dark?
In case we give it, and it changed last minute (without even us knowing in advance), then what? are you gonna sue us?
Is the format of the FA really more likely to change last minute due to technical issues than the date, which is announced a few days in advance ?

Heffernan

Could it be that it’s about the chat bug that’s been reported elsewhere, maybe something else related to that also.

Enevhar Aldarion

Well, I will be expecting it to start at the same time of day the FAs normally do, just the question is whether it will be tomorrow or Thursday.