• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

maxiqbert

that's ok, you're not alone
I'm not in this, but I can understand.
With a big enough oracle and draconic arch, it may even be a smart way to play.

Karvest

This date can be changed in any moment, this is beta...
Btw, they can easily extend "Event starts in:" timer to work for FA as well.
The only problem that can appear - if FA starts in less than 3 days after main event - timer can mess up running event interface. But I guess it would be just shown rightside.

Enevhar Aldarion

specially the rewards are old , should chance rewards for fellowships because on live servers we only do 1 route anymore since everyine is in chapter 12+ and need space. , not worth to spend the time on adventure for the things you can get from it.

You must have missed the last FA. The Mana Hut and Menhirok's Barrow were great prizes. And they still only required a single path on each stage to be completed to earn. A single path on each stage is still very simple for an active fellowship, even with the residue and bracelet badges.

Now, if the next one, which they are late to start, goes back to artifacts as prizes, then sure, it goes back to being old. But people who won't go one path per stage to help their fellowship members, who need those artifacts, get them, are just selfish people who should probably look for another fellowship.

PaNonymeB

doing just green
More likely doing just orange for a fellowship where
everyine is in chapter 12+ and need space.

And that's what I like with the new FA map. Before it was only workshop and T1 production badges so whatever path you chose you always had to fill your city with level 1 buildings. Here the paths feel more different, with the orange best suited for tournament/spire fellowships with big cities that don't want to put level 1 buildings, the blue for fellowships that can't afford/want to keep for the pit the residues but are ready to place lots of level 1 buildings, and the green that is intermediate. The choice of the path determines what you'll need for the FA.

CrazyWizard

More likely doing just orange for a fellowship where

And that's what I like with the new FA map. Before it was only workshop and T1 production badges so whatever path you chose you always had to fill your city with level 1 buildings. Here the paths feel more different, with the orange best suited for tournament/spire fellowships with big cities that don't want to put level 1 buildings, the blue for fellowships that can't afford/want to keep for the pit the residues but are ready to place lots of level 1 buildings, and the green that is intermediate. The choice of the path determines what you'll need for the FA.
Left route here to, it's by far the easiest route for a happy crafting / spire / tournament playing fellowship. 95% of the requirments you get for free by just playing you just need 17 statues, some necklaces, 100 brews, 50-60 smiths and somehting like that in farmers. everything else is free and you get them automatic.

The right route needs many hundreds of them, They have spots that just 1 spot needs 64 smiths alone.

The left route is the tournament / spire / crafting route with little production, the right route has many many productions but fairly few tournament / crafting / spire badges, the middle route is an in betweener.

For more active fellowship there is no route easier than the left route. only those dwarves are a pain in the butt.