• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

justpeeking

And that's why rewards are not improving, as a lot of people still play it regardless. Our FS stopped a while ago.
On day 3 only 172 fellowship (out of 1449) made at least 1 way point (gained at least 100 point). Is that really a lot of people? I think this many people will play FA even the "reward" at the end will only be a big "OK" button to confirm the end of the map. :(

Arthus

On day 3 only 172 fellowship (out of 1449) made at least 1 way point (gained at least 100 point). Is that really a lot of people? I think this many people will play FA even the "reward" at the end will only be a big "OK" button to confirm the end of the map. :(

It's actually comparable with previous one (204 fellowships participated on beta), both adventures were more difficult and with weak building artifacts.
People are more crazy about wishing wells in general than about main event prizes and that's the problem

maxiqbert

ok, it's comparable, like 85 is comparable to 100.
IMHO, participating fellowship isn't a real button to press for Inno. What they will be loooking at is how many fellowships used diamonds to move along the mpas, and with this low level of competition, i'm pretty sure that amounts to 0.

Deleted User - 62044

When can we expect to get a logical order in the badge-list of a waypoint?
the day after you stop playing, this day after you stop playing this FA. kidding, that next day, maybe the programmers may do something, but until that day when you stop participating, they will continue from bad to worse.

Richord

:)
----
Gaining the Elvarian Guard Badge is too easy. the numbers should go way up. I always end up with 20-30-or more badges left en i'm not the only one. And we're not even trying...

DeletedUser1953

----
Gaining the Elvarian Guard Badge is too easy. the numbers should go way up. I always end up with 20-30-or more badges left en i'm not the only one. And we're not even trying...
Ho, you have right, suggestions to have better adventures :
- raise the cost of the gold badge too
- province badge, finish a province to have a badge
- tounament badge, 50 encounters
- vapor badge, 50 vapor or 2 scout
- techno badge, ...
- building badge, ...

Why not add a level 4, 300% more difficult than the level 3 and with 2x20h as reward !

:evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lovec Krys

@maxiqbert Yeah, I bet it would looked like:
- Double amount of badges from 3rd map
- Artefacts moved from 2nd & 3rd round to 3rd & 4th round (so still 2 artefacts, but even harder to get to them if player is not in full FS)
- You would get additional 50KPs and maybe second Library if Inno feels generous.

Dony

King of Bugs
----
there are players with 0 military AWs and not upgraded barracks, making 1 badge for them takes up to 1 day, there must be a balance even with this simple thing

maxiqbert

@maxiqbert Yeah, I bet it would looked like:
- Double amount of badges from 3rd map
- Artefacts moved from 2nd & 3rd round to 3rd & 4th round (so still 2 artefacts, but even harder to get to them if player is not in full FS)
- You would get additional 50KPs and maybe second Library if Inno feels generous.
everyone knows the rewards for the FA aren't right to this date, hopefully inno knows it too lol

Deleted User - 62044

the fellowship adventures have never worked, it is time to kill them and put something new and fresh .....
.......... or leave the place to rest and play the city game.

Richord

there are players with 0 military AWs and not upgraded barracks, making 1 badge for them takes up to 1 day, there must be a balance even with this simple thing
jep, another problem. so it should be more player-dependable.
I suggested such a system a looooong time ago, but I was told that it couldn't work due to too much-data-blablabla

Richord

Ho, you have right, suggestions to have better adventures :
- raise the cost of the gold badge too
- province badge, finish a province to have a badge
- tounament badge, 50 encounters
- vapor badge, 50 vapor or 2 scout
- techno badge, ...
- building badge, ...

Why not add a level 4, 300% more difficult than the level 3 and with 2x20h as reward !

:evil:
more badges; yes and no.
I do like change and with this almost-auto-collect system, it's doable.
BUT
it does take more time and the first thing we need is getting better rewards for the time we are already putting into this event.