• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Arthus

If they give float artifacts only, then it's adventure to skip.
Where is confirmation that FA will start? I don't see official info

CrazyWizard

My FS has been skipping FAs for some time now, I am just making sure that we won't be missing anything actually valuable ;)

Well you always try to help out your less fortunate guild members. even is a building is rubbish for me it might be valueable for another player.
In this case looks like everyone hates it, and now we also need to dop more effort for it.

So yeah no FA for us.

DeletedUser1953

A useless event for useless artefact but 50% more expensive ?!?! Hope .. lol .... they change the rewards, but ...

Arthus

If they put 2 phoenix and 2 valentine's then maybe it would be ok but they won't 99.9%.

I wonder how these people with level 1 phoenixes from academy will level them up if they didn't put phoenix artifacts in FA since July ^^

Last edited:

DeletedUser2524

Hmmm - looking at the way things have been going, it appears that Inno has been giving us a less powerful building for the events lately. Did this trend start with the phoenix buildings ? And if it is a less powerful building - then when they offer the artifacts for it as the " main prize" for the FA - then they are basically cheapening the FA as well. Now add the increased badges for the last 2 FA's on Beta and you really have to wonder why Inno thinks that anything they have out there is that valuable ? You would think that they might have got a clue after they offered the $79.99 artifacts to us ?
Now I have known people in real life that I thought would drown if it rained - because their noses were held that high in the air that they just could not be bothered with us regular people , and I am beginning to think that those same people ( or their twins) are now in control at Inno

Deleted User - 62044

it's time for a general strike for all the players
this FA joke will be return to the programers the 1 of April

Arthus

Hmmm - looking at the way things have been going, it appears that Inno has been giving us a less powerful building for the events lately. Did this trend start with the phoenix buildings ? And if it is a less powerful building - then when they offer the artifacts for it as the " main prize" for the FA - then they are basically cheapening the FA as well. Now add the increased badges for the last 2 FA's on Beta and you really have to wonder why Inno thinks that anything they have out there is that valuable ? You would think that they might have got a clue after they offered the $79.99 artifacts to us ?
Now I have known people in real life that I thought would drown if it rained - because their noses were held that high in the air that they just could not be bothered with us regular people , and I am beginning to think that those same people ( or their twins) are now in control at Inno

This trend started after Autumn Zodiac where buildings were exceptionally powerful and some people managed to get 2-digit numbers of fully upgraded bears.

Since that moment both events and adventures got underwhelming, ammounts of artifacts from FA were lowered from 4
(2 different from both chest 2 and chest 3) to 2 (1 from chest 2 and chest 3).

It seemed fair that they would give out 4 weaker building artifacts and 2 stronger artifacts (phoenix and bears have feed effect after all so 2 was enough) but they started to give 2 artifacts per adventure even with weaker buildings without feed effect like gingerbread or now valentine.

Jackluyt

Here is our Adventures Note; you are welcome to share it with friends and fellowship: who do not play on Beta
https://tinyurl.com/u4w85q5

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

Here are the Stage prizes
  1. Stage 1: 10, 15 KP Instants plus Carting Library
  2. Stage 2: 15, 20 KP Instants plus Valentines Artifact
  3. Stage 3: 20 hour Booster; 15 KP Instant plus Valentines Artifact

87511219_10216007663125029_1834383147756683264_n.jpg

Total long productions required
Numbers are for Stages 1, 2 and 3

* Carpenters (3 hour Workshop) 22 + 77 + 160 = 259
* Farmers (9 hour Workshop) 23 + 61 + 315 = 399
* Blacksmiths (24 hour Workshop) 23 + 62 + 405 = 490