• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

maxiqbert

karvest has it 100% right
meaning that this "adjustement" is hurting the non competitors, and only those
trying to bring those to $ to simply finish maybe?

DeletedUser3012

If Inno is going to sell more badge packages / other stuff (and they just might), then that would be a reason to do that.
You're right, making the artifacts more rare would increase their value in sales, but 3 artifacts and some pet food for 80€ is already ridiculous.

I'm just concerned that it will decrease the motivation to take part in the FA even further especially if you just want to play it to have fun and achieve something with your fs. The additional artifacts are also great prices for the newer players.

Richord

Top FS on live spend upwards of 3-4 days in the pit, so new requirements are certainly doable. It's not doable by everyone, but I don't think that was the intention.
top fs? don't think so. the rewards are rubbish compared to all the time/effort. so 'top'=crazy:)
so, going 'hard', being a 'top' fs; just saying you've a crazy amount of time that others don't think is worth spending on something without a (good) reward.

inno has some idea about FA that barely anybody understands. We can keep giving feedback -and will do- , but they won't listen or will take years to do so.... :( :( :(

edeba

Did they add other badges to the pit, or just make it 2/3rds harder?

It might be an interesting move to make set of the spell badges and coin/guard/wonder badges and it would use up left over badges and give a reason to carry on making those one.

5 badges in pit....

I don't know how much more can you do to destroy events and adventures

Whole feedback has no sense if they do exact opposite

edeba

There needs to be a dual cut-off, the first is for those competing to win. It could be that the scoring for the ranking points is set by who reaches the pit first or some set time after the first team reaches the pit, say 24 hours. And then the event still runs the 6 days, but that's now just the time you have to try and get the map prizes. As soon as you finish the 3rd map you exit the event if the rankins have been set. This way the FA is not a dreaded total burnout to actually compete, but something that you can work hard as a team for 2-3 days and it is done. When you run a marathon, you are finished at the finish line, not at 12 hours or whatever arbitrary end point the organizers have set. That 12 hours is for those that need the extra time.

Top FS on live spend upwards of 3-4 days in the pit, so new requirements are certainly doable. It's not doable by everyone, but I don't think that was the intention.

Arthus

FS started on live servers, bear artifacts for first 5 minutes, then changed into gingerbread artifacts.
So no changes despite feedback + teasing with better artifacts. Thanks inno.

Arthus

Maybe some feedback here was worth it - on live they launched setup mpe_d, instead of new and harder mpe_e..

If they made bear + gingerbread or phoenix + gingerbread, tougher version would be justified.
It's meh but if that's easier version, then ok i guess...

DeletedUser2608

Our fellowship in US1 Arendyll usually enjoys and does very well in the adventures. This time we decided to boycott it seeing that 1.5 times as many badges are needed compared to previous adventures.

Arthus

Our fellowship in US1 Arendyll usually enjoys and does very well in the adventures. This time we decided to boycott it seeing that 1.5 times as many badges are needed compared to previous adventures.

They decided to start with bear artifacts then 5 minutes later changed to gingerbread and told it was "error".

However, on polish version, community manager told, that they didn't run tougher version. They started normal (easy) version of FA map.

He told this 50% tougher version caused logistic problems on beta and they couldn't run it on live, so it's easy version of the map running on live now.

Jackluyt

This is what I had left after the Adventures.
There is never a shortage of Wonders, Guards and Coins; they could scrap these Items without influencing the outcome - and simplify the Adventures immeasurably!

83013252_10215729129481862_5897016099140009984_n.jpg