• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser724

May be
workshop change to "current age" or "within 3 age of current age"
T1 change to "current age" or "within 3 age of current age"

Arthus

So 50% more difficult adventure for weak as hell prizes. They didn't learn anything. It looks like they are closing the game, they succeed losing players.
It's against us, so less players will open 3 chests in FA.
They are ruining events and adventures to make up for spire's generosity.

For me FA rewards are useless, because i've got 2 buildings on level 10 and no 3rd building. I'm sure there's a lot of people in same situation. That's why there should be 2 kinds of artifacts if they give them out.

Last edited:

Arthus

I understand that since long time, fellowship adventures are consolation prize for players that didn't make full evo building, by giving out 2 more artifacts.

However, Phoenixes and Bears are much stronger evo buildings than all the rest.
It's understandable that July adventure gave out 2 Phoenix artifacts alone, and November adventure gave 2 Bear artifacts alone, they are powerful.

But...
Rest of the buildings are much weaker, and in September Adventure, Stonehenge and Mermaid Artifacts came together (2+2).
Gingerbread House should come with another artifacts too
. It's too weak to be valuable alone...

And you made adventure 50% more difficult for alone Gingerbread Artifacts?
I would add Phoenixes, we didn't see them since July. But ofc nothing will be changed.

Potvorisko

Hm...so far, nothing changed exept requirements. Prizes...hm, I like the KP - but 75 are not 500. That is all. Are you sure we are running through the right version of FA? I can not see the new play set. Maybe someone just came to work after really hard party (happy new year hangover) and just clicked at the wrong button? :D Otherwise, I dont understand :D

Lissona

I just finished the winter event. I cannot think of a single reward that I would less want to win than more Gingerbread upgrades..
Really disappointing.
I also don't need an upgrade for the event building (since, like you, I fully developed it). But I can also look beyond my own nose and see that there are enough players who haven't reached level 10...

Arthus

I also don't need an upgrade for the event building (since, like you, I fully developed it). But I can also look beyond my own nose and see that there are enough players who haven't reached level 10...

But it's not about gingerbread artifacts. It's about that gingerbread artifacts should be with another artifacts just like Sirens were with Stonehenge in September. Gingerbread artifacts are not comparable with Phoenix or Bears to be the only prize in FA.

cpickett76

This is very disappointing. The only thing that's new is that there is a a major increase in the number of badges required but you haven't increased the value of the prizes :( A Carting Library, 2 Gingerbread Artifacts, and a few instants is absolutely unacceptable for the number of badges required to complete these FA! Please fix this.

DeletedUser140

I didn't understand, what is new with this adventure - ok I have already read the previously postings- thank you guys!
Otherwise, the performance in the browser is as bad as it could, very disappointing. If you can't introduce something new as I understand it, please work at the performance Thank you!