• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser2009

It is unclear on this point: We finished the green path, the first chest opened up.....the green path lit up again at the start....IF WE DO THE GREEN PATH AGAIN WILL THE second CHEST OPEN?
We were afraid to try so we started the Blue path. I have found nothing written down that answers this question.

Also...I LOVE the adventure but wish you could come up with prizes for more people....the "instants" are not enough for hours of growing tools. Only the big fellowships will be able to win a big prize.
Thanks....

DeletedUser778

When you collect the reward chest you proceed to the next stage.
The map "resets", with higher requirements and points for the waypoints.
You can choose the path freely again to make your way to the 2nd/3rd reward chest then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaxom

Sorry but I have not had time to search though the 8 pages of comments so this may be dupication but my biggest gripe is how tedious it is to cycle through the various tasks to find the one I want. It just isn't efficient. I'd like to be able to get on quickly when my productions are complete and finish the quests not spend time cycling through them doing 2 clicks each time to decline.

DeletedUser2132

To be fair, there are only 10 quests to cycle through... What I do is looking for the one I need BEFORE my productions are complete, so that when they're ready to be collected I don't lose time :) Then I start a new production, and go through the quests to find the correct one. Rinse and repeat :p

DeletedUser1677

To be fair, there are only 10 quests to cycle through... What I do is looking for the one I need BEFORE my productions are complete, so that when they're ready to be collected I don't lose time :) Then I start a new production, and go through the quests to find the correct one. Rinse and repeat :p
At the moment, I have 5x steel, marble and planks running.
When they are done, I have to collect 1 of each. Scroll to the quest. Collect 1 og each. Scroll to the quest, and so on, 5 times.
That is pretty annoying ;)

DeletedUser1767

(Have not read all previous comments, so apologies if this is redundant!) I think it would be a lot more user-friendly if, instead of multiple quest windows that cycle through two at a time, there was just one single window at the side, and clicking brings up a pop-up that shows all of the available quests, and either you just select the one you want to be currently active, or it indicates which of the quests you've met the requirements for so you can just click and claim.

DeletedUser

It would also make it al lot easier to cycle through the quests if they would just stop jumping around.
For example I have the quest I'm still working on, on top.
Second quest (place at the bottom) is finished, so complete, and search for the next quest.
But then, the quest I'm already working on, keeps jumping from top to bottom and back again.
Great risk of accidentally clicking decline and loose a lot of time because of it :mad:

DeletedUser2132

At the moment, I have 5x steel, marble and planks running.
When they are done, I have to collect 1 of each. Scroll to the quest. Collect 1 og each. Scroll to the quest, and so on, 5 times.
That is pretty annoying ;)
Ah, yes, my apologies. I am not able to do several same quests at the same time, I didn't think of that :oops: It WOULD be annoying :D

DeletedUser1677

Ah, yes, my apologies. I am not able to do several same quests at the same time, I didn't think of that :oops: It WOULD be annoying :D
That's the good thing about forums, we get to share different experiences :D

(And yes, it is annoying. 1 day productions now, but later 3 and 9 hours :/ )

DeletedUser1767

Are there any plans to add a tab to the Inventory so we can see which Adventure Items we have? I keep working on badges that someone else gets to just before me, so I end up with them in reserve, and then I have a hard time remembering which ones I'm holding on to and how many of them I have. Especially if any unused badges are kept until the next Adventure, it would be very helpful to see at a glance what we've got in stock.

DeletedUser1677

Are there any plans to add a tab to the Inventory so we can see which Adventure Items we have? I keep working on badges that someone else gets to just before me, so I end up with them in reserve, and then I have a hard time remembering which ones I'm holding on to and how many of them I have. Especially if any unused badges are kept until the next Adventure, it would be very helpful to see at a glance what we've got in stock.

In adventure, top of the screen, to the right side of "4d", there is a little symbol. Hold your mouse on that :)

DeletedUser1767

@MissLindell Thanks! :) I am impressed you found that -- it took me a minute even with your help. Of course it's obvious now...

DeletedUser1953

Hi, All

Somebody has more information about "Bottomless Pit" ?

But would maybe make it too easy. I think that some of the challenge, is that you can only have 2 quests open at the same time :)
The main problem is when we cancel a quest, the quest's order on the screen change and then you cancel a quest
already started => 2 solutions, keep the order of the quests or an confirmation to cancel a quest already started?

Deleted User - 86059

Some with large cities and large resources will probably try all 3 ways but how you decide to go depends on your city and also the involvement of your fellowship.... That is why it is either or and not telling which to do :)

Arayla

I have read everything so far and haven't seen this addressed.

Will the quests amounts and order of the quests change between each FA event?

If it will change each time, that is a big headache in calculating which path to take and getting everyone going the right way. If it does not change each time, it may be too monotonous.

Dony

King of Bugs
I have read everything so far and haven't seen this addressed.

Will the quests amounts and order of the quests change between each FA event?

If it will change each time, that is a big headache in calculating which path to take and getting everyone going the right way. If it does not change each time, it may be too monotonous.
i am pretty sure it will change as said in announcement, maybe not every FA event tho
it also says we need to fight and in this event there is no battle involved