• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Arthus

Hi guys, removal of the Awesome window had been requested, thank you! Also for the people commenting about the new chapter, please keep in mind that these things have nothing to do with each other at all :) Activating a recurring event like Fellowship Adventures doesn't take away any development time :)

No. The problem is that NOW was the perfect time window to add chapter 15, to allow players to enter it before Autumn Events. If you even can't spoil a little bit for us in teasers, it means that you don't have a source material, which means that Chapter 15 isn't even ready enough to be sneak-peaked and that's a worrying sign.

Last Fellowship adventures was in the July. Now it's still August and it's another adventure.

This adventure is a filler, to fill a hole that was made with Chapter 15's delay. There was a 4 months break between March and July adventure and it was perfect. Suddenly, 2 adventures month between each other. That is not normal to me.

FA is too challenging and too exhausting to be month after month. Also it loses it's uniqueness. We had a month to be winners in my case. Now another fellowship will have much more time to be "last fellowship winner". Like our July effort got quickly forgotten.

iDavis

@Arthus to be honest I hope next chapter comes after autumn event, I want to have a lot of space for event quests.

By the way FS once again proved that it CAN offer interesting rewards; 2 stonehenge and 2 mermaid artifacts definitely motivates a lot of players for doing at least 3 maps. I won´t probably build any of these buildings, but spell fragments are very nice in any part of the game.

DeletedUser2735

Hi guys, removal of the Awesome window had been requested, thank you! Also for the people commenting about the new chapter, please keep in mind that these things have nothing to do with each other at all :) Activating a recurring event like Fellowship Adventures doesn't take away any development time :)
But it takes our time and nealy nobody wanted to play the GA in my fellowship.
All the way we are playing it now, because some of our members need the prices.
Nevertheless PLEASE STOP! We dont need an event every few days.

Jackluyt

Here is a preview of the FA, with details of Stages, Prizes and Fellowship Awards.
You are welcome to share the link with friends who don't play on Beta.

https://tinyurl.com/yxorwkp5

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

edeba

Really, they added an extra window? Something that scrolls off the screen is always a better way to do this...

adding that redundant awesome reward window was necessary when claiming badges? as far as i remmember exact same window was removed from tournaments few weeks ago..

Arthus

@Arthus if we think it's time to "sneak peak" a new chapter, we will. As said: This has nothing to do at all with our events schedule though. Now back on topic here please, which is the FA. Thank you :)

I wrote about FA all the time. It's you that tried to end the topic. Thank you for "discussion" anyway.

DeletedUser2579

What happened to Sack of coins, Wonder Society?

if the awesome window is all but a few badges, maybe edit it but NEVER get rid of it, Pleeeeease!

I've read that some players think monthly is too often. . While I disagree, I think events/games, tourneys, and FA could be run consecutively rather than overlapping/concurrently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buttrflwr

Not to mention it sounds like the game is mocking you when you win useless stuff such as coin instants. :D

LOLOL I thought I was the only one that thinks AWESOME for 5% coin rain was Inno's way of thumbing their nose at me. :D :D Very seldom is it really an AWESOME moment when that silly thing pops up! It is most certainly NOT awesome. ;)

Richord

@Arthus if we think it's time to "sneak peak" a new chapter, we will. As said: This has nothing to do at all with our events schedule though. Now back on topic here please, which is the FA. Thank you :)
Well; it should. Get rid of the people making sure FA works, starts etc and get more people to work on dev...

FA; still not worth doing compared to the tournament. Not even close.

alainemk

You can skip a challenge, event or tourny (very stupid if you do :D) but you can't skip an FA. o_O You would be letting down your fellow members who might need that stupid reward even if you don't need it. :eek:
I have to agree with this. As a Fellowship member, you need to be a team player and not just for FAs. Tournament participation, neighborly visits all contribute to the Fellowship's well-being but also assist your own city growth. FA does not.

lika1961

It was very irritating last night to find that the Pit screen still does not always update. It wastes time to keep refreshing or going back to the city for it to update. Please do something about this before the event starts on the live worlds. We also still had players randomly kicked out for no good reason. The new mechanism works very well, but it seems silly when it becomes a struggle to use your badges because of these issues. And please make the "awesome" screen go away.