• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Lisha

Firstly, let me say that these two improvements are great and very much welcome. I'm happy to see FA getting more enjoyable.

Now, concerning collection-claim-collection-claim... I have to agree with those in favor of allowing to stack progress. I see how it's possible to have mixed feelings about it - on one hand, all planning lies in setting up productions; on another, potentially more players claim badges anyway during their normal playing and the minimum expected from them is to click the "claim" button before being able to start progressing towards another one.

However, the most affected by it are those who place multiple production buildings - there's just this much space is the city, I don't think anyone places them for their daily play. They are people who actively engage in FA and plan. Right now, it's probably the biggest inconvenience regarding the FA system (I'm not including missing app features here). When it comes to the majority of the playerbase - those who may or may not collect some badges during their usual routine - most of them won't have too many workshops or sets of T1 manufactories. They way I see it, it shouldn't make much of a change for them if from one collection they can get no more than 2 badges of one kind at once anyway, so their so-called accidental collections shouldn't have too high impact on the overall gameplay.

I've read here a suggestion to turn it into a pop-up whenever we reach the required amount. Although it seems better than nothing and I'm not against it, this solution still doesn't prevent all overcollections. And as much as I love FA, I know that there are people who absolutely hate it. For their sake, the pop-ups would have to come with a toggle option - I can imagine how annoyed they'd be if they had to close the pop-up upon every collection.

edeba

Ok, I've been trying to get this menu to show up in my live fs, but it isn't happening. I've been trying hovering and now I am wondering if I am hovering over the wrong thing, so I've been trying to hover over everything.

Is this even implemented in the live game? I realize this is beta, but ...

It has been added last day of the adventure, and you don't have to click but simply hover over ;)

Deleted User - 60107

Works fine on EN2. Haven't tried the other worlds.
FATooltip.png

Dony

King of Bugs
maybe with thursday update, it should be on live for this FA for sure
but there are other bugs transfered from beta to live not fixed there, so maybe some problems appeared

Last edited:

Deleted User - 86059

@edeba the correction was put in on version 1.84 so it depends what version your server is working at the moment:)

PrimroseSylvia

Ok, I've been trying to get this menu to show up in my live fs, but it isn't happening. I've been trying hovering and now I am wondering if I am hovering over the wrong thing, so I've been trying to hover over everything.

Is this even implemented in the live game? I realize this is beta, but ...
Actually it works only on all EN servers because they have already get version 1.84; we all other servers have to wait (on IT until thursday 25th).

DeletedUser2699

please let us know what you think about it in this thread!

My Post from the us forum game on us2:
Here's the answer that was given by the Community Manager "Marindor" on the beta forums:

Thank you all for your feedback so far! Regarding the questions about stacking productions and mass-collecting for multiple badges: This is not possible and also won't be made possible. Fellowship Adventures are something you'd have to actively/purposefully participate in. Therefore strategy and planning and communication with your FS should be required to work together on this effort. Producing particular badges should be something you're doing consciously. So you're collecting the things you need for a badge, then wait for the badge, and then collect your next badge (if you had a few running simultaneously). We want it to be something you're actively engaging in and thinking about, instead of just collect everything at once like you'd normally do and just start new productions.
That's too bad. I really liked the game. No one wants to painstakingly collect goods, supplies, magic, etc. You could allow he count to grow past the limit needed if you wanted. then the collect light would still be on for multiple collections. . No one wants to play except me.

This place is the exception. . Fellowships here play. . I don't know why, other than inability to use larger AW magic and the inability to see every badge's need, or maybe, they're testers.

There is a short window when the "twist" is partially loaded. where we can almost make out every total collected. . Perhaps if it were stable (players can click on the screen without loosing the ability to see it while you interact with the screen [collecting production]) like the chat, it would be more playable.

But, I'm just guessing.

Perhaps, you need a universal question, "what would bring you back to FA?", on all forums. . But then, this post says no at the beginning to the most popular thing.

edeba

Or alternatively, include the guard, coin, wonder badges in the pit. The spell badges are a pain to collect because of the goods in them and I still feel like a lot of clicking to get one, play a tourney province, go to the city, open the trader, collect the good, close the trader, go back to the world map, play a tourney province... It is time consuming to collect a spell badge. As designed, I'd hate to see them in the pit.

The goods requirement should be removed from the spell badges, or when we click the badge let us just add the good from our inventory. We could at least stay on the world map that way. A huge part of the time is reloading between the world map and the city map.

EDIT July 30: FA over on live. Good feedback from my FS and there is even talk about once again competing for 1st place just to see how the new badge system feels when you are pushing it. We were at a point of refusal to do more than one path and this last FA we planned one path, but we completed almost all the waypoints because it was not drudgery to set up for more badges.

would be nice if in pit only first 9 badges are enabled and all progress on other would be disabled, so much confusing now including collecting useless badges

Last edited:

DeletedUser724

On Monday, August 26th we will start a new round of Fellowship Adventures on Beta

any 1 know...what is the configuration of coming FA ??
do we need spell item, recruit soldier, royal beds ?

DeletedUser2576

On Monday, August 26th we will start a new round of Fellowship Adventures on Beta

any 1 know...what is the configuration of coming FA ??
do we need spell item, recruit soldier, royal beds ?
It is not allowed to share this information ;)