• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

edeba

I completely agree that the point was totally missed in that we can't accumulate extra. I'm not doing the good badges because they are still horrible, as are the spell badges because you have to go back and forth between collects a pittance of goods and collecting a spell from the tournament.

It is nice to see this change, but given the feedback, this is still a huge miss.

I still feel its only on half way to be perfect, why all progress cant be exceeded like vapor vision? This whould remove another hundreds of useless clicks or missclicks

Deleted User - 86059

English only in the Beta forum please ;)

Translation =

Hello, I think all suggestions have been implemented great. Just great. And again a downside: visit to the world map not possible as well as no NBH. Too bad.

Marindor

Hi guys,

Thank you all for your feedback so far! Regarding the questions about stacking productions and mass-collecting for multiple badges: This is not possible and also won't be made possible. Fellowship Adventures are something you'd have to actively/purposefully participate in. Therefore strategy and planning and communication with your FS should be required to work together on this effort. Producing particular badges should be something you're doing consciously. So you're collecting the things you need for a badge, then wait for the badge, and then collect your next badge (if you had a few running simultaneously). We want it to be something you're actively engaging in and thinking about, instead of just collect everything at once like you'd normally do and just start new productions. :)

Do text corrections for the FA get mentioned here or on the Text threads, does anyone know?

If you come across any text-related errors, please report them here. Thank you :)

Thank you all once again for your feedback, it's nice to see the new system is being appreciated so much, and please keep the feedback coming!

SoggyShorts

Thank you all for your feedback so far! Regarding the questions about stacking productions and mass-collecting for multiple badges: This is not possible and also won't be made possible. Fellowship Adventures are something you'd have to actively/purposefully participate in. Therefore strategy and planning and communication with your FS should be required to work together on this effort. Producing particular badges should be something you're doing consciously. So you're collecting the things you need for a badge, then wait for the badge, and then collect your next badge (if you had a few running simultaneously). We want it to be something you're actively engaging in and thinking about, instead of just collect everything at once like you'd normally do and just start new productions. :)
I got an email today from a player letting me know that they changed the FA interface.
Well if I hadn't quit the game weeks ago this would have done it.

How can you think that making players collect 3 workshops at a time for 1 badge instead of letting them collect 6 at once for 2 badges adds anything to the game? Between fairly small phones and crowded cities making a slight misclick could undo hours of effort, and for what? So that "choices are conscious"? Absolute rubbish.
It's the deliberate setting of productions and the coordinating with FS members that matter in the FA. Allowing players to collect without tiptoeing around their cities does not in any way diminish the challenge or point of the fellowship adventures.

Edit: I must say it is good that you did finally change that diaper, but it could still use a little wipe.

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
can atleast blue exclamation marks be replaced over badge icons with a small progress bar at the bottom of the badge or actual number? if i want to check 8 badges i work on, i need to click on every single one to check, and since there is no tooltip over quest which shows me something similar (progress on badges which is bigger then 0) i miss this overview

Last edited:

Angeduciel

My first impression: this new system is MUCH BETTER then the previous one. Big thanks to the dev! Love to be able to collect multiple different badges at the same time & love the change so we do not need to select the quest anymore :):):)

DeletedUser2314

Great change! Thank you!

duim.jpg

DeletedUser2859

It is a great improvement, but I have to agree woth soggyshorts, allowing for mass collection wouldn't take away any of the challenge and need for communication and sadly it seems that Marindor doesnt know how the FAs work...First we decide who produces what and in what amount and then we collect...this way we still will have to collect one badge, claim it, collect again, etc....there is no communication needed in the phase of collection, just lot of clicking...

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyWizard

I got an email today from a player letting me know that they changed the FA interface.
Well if I hadn't quit the game weeks ago this would have done it.

How can you think that making players collect 3 workshops at a time for 1 badge instead of letting them collect 6 at once for 2 badges adds anything to the game? Between fairly small phones and crowded cities making a slight misclick could undo hours of effort, and for what? So that "choices are conscious"? Absolute rubbish.
It's the deliberate setting of productions and the coordinating with FS members that matter in the FA. Allowing players to collect without tiptoeing around their cities does not in any way diminish the challenge or point of the fellowship adventures.

Edit: I must say it is good that you did finally change that diaper, but it could still use a little wipe.

Wow you turned really sour :(

This is a great and welcome change to the FA but doesn't change the nature of de FSA. now if the fellowship rank battle would be removed that this feature would be great.

I still dont like the which fellowship destroys there city's the most. and it unfortunatly doesn't adress the current attitude we have seen ingame, where it becomes a battle of who can replace the most players in there fellowship with "FSA accounts / dead accounts from former players emptied and used for FSA".

It would be great, if before an announcement / a timer added to the gamefiles the fellowships would already be "locked down", and out of sync with the beta schedule. at least then it would be a fair battle. or as suggested earlier the whole fellowship battle removed. then you're rocking it.

Luna Star

I can not, visiting, tournaments and provinces, it will be difficult to carry out the adventure of the brotherhood. I can not do the technologies
My city has a bug.

Last edited:

Buttrflwr

Thank you Devs, Inno, etc for FINALLY doing something with the awful questline. So far I am loving it. It is SOOO much better. And I really like that I can work on more than one badge at a time, and not lose a collection because I accidentally clicked the wrong thing. I do understand that can still happen if I am collecting eleventy billion flacons at once, but if I accidentally collect a bracelet production, I don't lose it. YAY! THANK YOU!

DeletedUser2699

What a wonderful interface. Everything counts! No flipping through. Yeah.

Only improvement I can think of is:
display inventory of that item when you float the name

So am I supposed to have all tier 1 factories now to get through the quests? Not only my bonus factory?

no, it depends on your path

Yes, there are triple goods, 1 each, tier 1 badges
I expect they will grow in number.

I built 2 each, level 1 non-boosted goods. . So, in a way you do need all T1 goods, but only Level 1

I scrolled through the quests, and there are more quests like that. Hence my question
You can't jump by the item if you take that path. Someone in your fellowship may be able to build those goods buildings; instead of you working on those badges, work on something else for your fellowship's chosen path.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2699

No access to World, Research, or other players, aye?

Is this Fellowship Adventures doing this?

Maillie

Thank you very much for listening to our concerns. This will not only save my arm, but will save a tremendous amount of time from having to endlessly cycle through quests. I was actually dreading the next FA until I saw this. I anticipate a learning curve to stop collecting on time, but the advantages are huge in comparison to the previous FA. Excellent!