1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marindor, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Heymrdiedier

Heymrdiedier Well-Known Member

yes that was my initial tought aswell, but that again does making brewerys rare again, why spend 2 diamands every 5 mins, when you could also start 10 1 day productions with the same 2 diamonds....

2. CrazyWizard

CrazyWizard Well-Known Member

Because with lets say 100 workshops you get 1 brewery badge for 1 diamond which is cheap.

Resetting you workshops every 3-9-24 hours ain't that demanding, everyone likes long productions. it's the tedious 5 and 15 min productions everyone laments.

3. salandrine

salandrine Well-Known Member

Mariandor says
    "There won't be any new things to test this time, just an extra incentive for anyone who wishes to participate. Improvements for the quest system are planned, but not yet implemented for this version."

I am so sorry, there is no new quest system. this had been announced last FA and not been done. This time, just about 3 months later, it is already not done. Thats really bad.

4. Biloutte91

Biloutte91 Well-Known Member

Only the same thing lol

November 2017: There won't be any new things to test this time, just an extra incentive for anyone who wishes to participate.

January 2018: There won't be any new things to test this time, just an extra incentive for anyone who wishes to participate.

March 2018: There won't be any new things to test this time, just an extra incentive for anyone who wishes to participate.

But why do the developers persist in getting us out of adventures when nothing ever changes ... not participation for me this time :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dawien, Rinaer, Heymrdiedier and 7 others like this.
  5. filiander

filiander Member

Nobody need it. :( Nobody wants it.:(
    But we get it. :mad:
    Nothing new.:(
    Nothing to check. :(
    Yeah, what a nice surprice, nothing has changed. :mad:
    The same bugs as everytime.:mad:
    The same orqy of klicking. :mad:
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Rinaer, EdwardTrunk, Richord and 5 others like this.
  6. Wowwie

Wowwie Well-Known Member

7. silvia

silvia Well-Known Member

I believe that you are still in time to retreat, eliminate the rotating missions or risk that people get fed up and leave the game forever.

I continue my strike, I will not participate, but this will be the last time.

If they do not solve the rotating missions, the help system or the workers' hut, I will abandon the game,
    I'm tired of waiting for some solution, that we are repeating a thousand times that they are working on solutions, and then see how time is wasted in useless additions such as the restoration spell or the craffting

Biloutte91 likes this.
  8. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

Bwahahah seriously?
    How hard is it to use the challenges quest system in the FA?
    You literally invented it from nothing, and still arent using it?
    What do innos 400+ employees do all day?
    Not a single one was able to apply the challenges quest system in so many months? How is that even possible?

CiraKelley, TomatoeHu, edeba and 7 others like this.
  9. Karvest

Karvest Well-Known Member

upload_2019-3-10_14-4-37.png

10. Richord

Richord Well-Known Member

yeah; this sounds about right. great inno; another fantastic decision...

silvia likes this.
  11. Heymrdiedier

Heymrdiedier Well-Known Member

im pretty sure they will add some new reward like royal restoration, so people will do them again anyway :p

12. conqueror9

conqueror9 Well-Known Member

RR no good...add 1 million kp at end prize of each maps
    I will re-consider it as there is 3 million kp in exchange of settlement building re-start
    no space in my city, even I cannot set 1 no. t1 set

this FA, it will get a historical record...
    Record of low amount of playing

13. Biloutte91

Biloutte91 Well-Known Member

And allways ..... décline, décline, décline, décline, décline, décline, décline, décline, décline,
    décline, décline, décline, décline, décline !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

14. Rinaer

Rinaer Well-Known Member

What is the matter with you people!
    Inno said they were working on the quest click fest, just because it's taken over a year, doesn't mean that dev they locked in a cupboard and told him not to come out until it's fixed isn't hard at it, working all hours to solve the problem.

Ps Anyone checked to see if he's still alive?

15. Avenahar

Avenahar Well-Known Member

for all who hate all the clicking as I do, just take the app, the solution there is great and lets us hope and dream of better times until the devellopers implemented an equal solution in playing at the PC while appreciating the solution of starting productions in the PC-Version.

16. filiander

filiander Member

You are right. The solution on APPis better then the solution on PC. But i think, that isnt the point.
    The point is, that the whole system of Quests and finding them is bad.

Jackluyt likes this.
  17. Angedev

Angedev Active Member

And in the app you don't see what you are collecting, so it's easy to make mistake...

kyhd, Angeduciel and PrimroseSylvia like this.
  18. CrazyWizard

Try resetting 100 buildings on the app, thats a pain in the b*tt.

And continuous swapping between mobile and PC every 5 minutes is also more than unpleasant.
    It just doesn't make sense that after all this time they still havent fixed the system, even a donkey would have solved it by now 12 times in the current time frame.

Yup make it to the end shortest route possible for the prizes ingnore the rest.
    This won't make us spend diamonds on it, and not spending diamonds means no income.

kyhd, CiraKelley, Rinaer and 5 others like this.
  19. Richord

Richord Well-Known Member

well:
    4 FS' who give a you-know-what
    a dozen who seem to want 3chests for sure and here and there some more waypoints
    and the rest is barely willing to even go for the 3rd chest.

WAKE UP! it's time to up the rewards at least 4x (making it interesting) and 10x to make it comparable to the Tournament.

Jackluyt likes this.
  20. CrazyWizard

I like the 3rd map prices actually.
    Well mainly the outpost :p

As always the shortest route towards the end reward and thats it.