• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Luna Star

I suggest that the emblems we get in the adventure are stored in the inventory so we can use them in the next adventure, I have several emblems that I could not use.

DeletedUser2256

Not gonna happen.

Well... FA started monday and finish today... so... 7d and few hours? Am i right?

DeletedUser1406

The event is too hard! For this ridiculous prices, it is worth not to join. And why can the abassadors unlock the prices ???!!!!

DeletedUser2324

well we got told today that on Thursday this new way of FA will get live on the german servers... we have gotten less than 4 days to prepare for it...

Calenmir

Small FSs don't stand a chance at all. This was a total waste of time and by that I mean I should have just kept to building my city and stayed out of the FA. There was no way a small FS could complete this - and yet - this will be released live on Feb. 1. Nothing will change - maybe bugs will be fixed, but not the difficulty - not the ridiculous and very tedious cycling of quests - not the expectation that people be able to play the event (without spending money). I wasn't able to play as much as before due to emergencies, but feedback from my FS reflects my comments and the little bit I was able to play, I totally agree with them. These are supposed to be fun and doable - not tedious and costly to win.

DeletedUser2003

There was a lot of good feedback with some really good suggestions given in the past with regards to previous FAs, and from what I could see, the only suggestion implemented this time around was elimination of the "decline" button. Am I missing anything? The FA has the potential to be a fun diversion to the game, but it needs a lot of work to become so, and your Beta people, your test subjects, have offered many excellent suggestions that could help make it so. But instead, it truly went from mediocre and tedious with very poor quality rewards, to blatantly awful with very poor quality rewards. Call me crazy, but that sounds like an Epic Fail to me. Please don't release this thing Live? That would be just downright mean :oops::eek::(

DeletedUser2312

the only suggestion implemented this time around was elimination of the "decline" button. Am I missing anything?
The other positive aspect was the cheat protection. Now it isn't possible to cycle towns through a fellowship. Only the members from the start of the adventure can take part. Only interesting to fellowships who try to become one of the first three. The cheat protection is a little bit to high. Two days of quarantine would be enough.
Another aspect of used feedback was that the adventure is now more difficult. I don't know why but some people complain something is to easy, but invest heavily in space and time to make it easy.

Karvest

Look what FA doing with cities:
7yybTz.png

PrimroseSylvia

7yybTz.png
It's happening on my live server too since last FA, but usually are pushing accounts and not real gaming accounts. Some nomore players give away their passwords and that's how their city were used.

Heymrdiedier

7yybTz.png
i count 342 workshops. Strange number i must have miscounted somewhere.
wonder why the player left some tier 2 manufactories tho. If i would do that i would keep tier 3 at least since that takes the longest to rebuild.

It wouldnt suprise me that this is just a player who is fed up with the game, and just want to go with a bang. (or wants to point out the flaws in the game)

Heymrdiedier

just to make sure before people start asking, is it intended that FA on live is 1 day shorter then on beta?
i also noticed that immediattly and also wondered about it. Im not sure your gonna get a beta reply on that tho. Did you also ask on your live accounts forum?
If you did can you tell us the answer. I dont expect that the CM of my live world will answer before the FA is over :D

DeletedUser

i also noticed that immediattly and also wondered about it. Im not sure your gonna get a beta reply on that tho. Did you also ask on your live accounts forum?
If you did can you tell us the answer. I dont expect that the CM of my live world will answer before the FA is over :D

[URL="https://nl.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/feedback-broederschapsavonturen.3995/page-40#post-50784"]Feedback broederschapsavonturen[/URL]

"There is a reason, but we can't tell that now. An announcement will follow."

Deleted User - 60107

I hope it's because we will finally get Elementals on live.