• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Fellowship adventure rankings?

Hazel Caballus

Does anyone know which is the highest FA score which has been achieved so far (across all markets and servers, if possible)?

Is there a place/website where one can look up FA statistics?

(I‘m aware that it’s difficult to compare older FA scores with recent ones because of the ongoing changes).

Alcaro

The maximum is 2075 points > 25 fellows x 63 points + 500 points from Perks.
No idea if there are any statistics but I am very sure that are many FSs which achieved this score.

Hazel Caballus

The maximum is 2075 points > 25 fellows x 63 points + 500 points from Perks.
No idea if there are any statistics but I am very sure that are many FSs which achieved this score.
I think you might have mixed it up with Spire scores. As far as I imagine, there is no maximum score in a fellowship adventure.

A player in my fellowships scored 208k points with their fellowship on their live server and would like to know how this relates to top scores on other servers. They looked up the EN scores‘ thread but maybe there are still some others.

RugBug

I imagine the PITS dictate the highest scores that can be achieved, I wonder if the Pits is bottomless, does it go on forever? I have seen some very impressive Accomplishments in the pits. Fellowships gaining Huge scores in their Pit fighting.

Lovec Krys

Pit is just endless repeating set of all badges. Only two things stops you from getting more score - lack of badges and time(needed to insert badges and limited length of FA).