• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

FA Fellowship Adventure badge pool

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

galrond

I´ve always thought it a bit odd the way the stage prizes are given. You have to put one token in the stage to get the prize. In a big FS the 1. stage can be quickly finished, leaving a part of the FS without reward.
Carbon pasted to tournament it would be: You don´t get the first 3-4 chests becourse your FS reached them before you contributed o_O
I know the different events should be... well different, but barring some players from rewards due to bad dicipline in FS is a bit hard......
If badge pool is implemented, you could make rewards depend on contribution. On that point seeking a little inspiration from spire ;)

Pauly7

I´ve always thought it a bit odd the way the stage prizes are given. You have to put one token in the stage to get the prize. In a big FS the 1. stage can be quickly finished, leaving a part of the FS without reward.
It can be a bit of a problem. It's possible to clear the whole first board in a few hours... As luck would have it they don't give away anything that you'd miss, especially not in the first round.

PaNonymeB

It can be a bit of a problem. It's possible to clear the whole first board in a few hours... As luck would have it they don't give away anything that you'd miss, especially not in the first round.
Actually, in my opinion the best FA prize is the crting library in first stage...

Pauly7

Actually, in my opinion the best FA prize is the crting library in first stage...
Yeah, I just didn't want to be dismissive of the artefacts as some people may have gotten their evolving building up to level 8 or 9 only, so for those people the second and third FA chests are relevant.