• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Fellowship Adventure: Adjust the Golden Bracelet Badge requirements

Do you think the production requirement for the Golden Bracelet Badge be reduced for FA?

• Yes, by no specific amount

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I think it makes the FA more challenging

• No, no specific reason

• Yes, by way over 50%

• Total voters

Wennos

Under the new Fellowship Adventure that started recently, we saw many new badges and adjustments to existing badges. But there's one particular badge that everyone in our Fellowship believes to be unfair, which is the Golden Bracelet Badge (produce a good amount of Marble, Steel and/or Planks). Most members, even with the use of enchantment spells on our Tier 1 manufactories, averages about 1 badge per day!! That is ridiculous! The production requirement needs to be adjusted to a more achievable amount. At the moment, the production requirement depends on your level in the game.

SoggyShorts

I don't think there's anything wrong with the amount, just how you get them.

"Produce a good amount of Basic, Crafted, and/or Magical goods.*

That should be one of the poll options- as is there is nothing for me to vote for, and you should also change "no, no reason" to "No, other" to be fair and to cover all votes.

*Including Sentients would be even more fair & logical, but at least the above would only take 10 seconds to implement.

Wennos

I don't think there's anything wrong with the amount, just how you get them.

"Produce a good amount of Basic, Crafted, and/or Magical goods.*

That should be one of the poll options- as is there is nothing for me to vote for, and you should also change "no, no reason" to "No, other" to be fair and to cover all votes.

*Including Sentients would be even more fair & logical, but at least the above would only take 10 seconds to implement.
That's a great idea!!

little bee

I like the current difficulty. In order to finish all 3 path a full fellowship only needs one bracelet per day and member. And even a 20 member fellowship needs less than one bracelet every two days to finish at least one path. That sounds quite realistic. And limiting the pit is a good thing in my eyes.

I do, however, support Soggyshorts suggestion on account of the trade imbalance. Thanks to the scroll problem from libraries, players are forced to do a lot of cross tier trading. So players with certain boosted goods will be at a disadvantage here.

SoggyShorts

I like the current difficulty. In order to finish all 3 path a full fellowship only needs one bracelet per day
One per day(actually 6.5 per player) sounds like nothing, but it's the max that many can make, especially advanced players since almost none have 6+ T1 factories that they can collect from 5+ times per day.

How much is your Daily T1 production, and at what chapter if I may ask?

little bee

One per day(actually 6.5 per player) sounds like nothing, but it's the max that many can make, especially advanced players since almost none have 6+ T1 factories that they can collect from 5+ times per day.

How much is your Daily T1 production, and at what chapter if I may ask?
I din't say that making one bracelet per day was nothing, I said it was realistic. My beta city is too small for any reliable data, but my live city can make one with only two 3h collections. Of course, this is only due to the trade imbalance that I was criticising (as my boosted goods is scrolls). Other members of my gild have to make up for that by overproducing Tier 2 goods instead. But even they will still be able to make one bracelet every two days. Therefore, I consider one bracelet in two days to be easy and one bracelet per day to be realistic.

It takes 18 people and one bracelet in two days to finish one path, and 25 people with one bracelet per day to finish all 3 paths. To me, that sounds like a reasonable difficulty.

Marindor

Hi guys, this is feedback rather than an idea for a new game element. As the feedback has already been passed on, a poll about this is superfluous. We will now archive this thread.