• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented Fellowship Activity Board

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brummbaer

Thanks for the input.

I have taken into account the followings aspects when I offer this idea:

Green: actual given by the /who command

Privacy: The players name is an anonymous Nickname, No link to real names or personal information

Time frame red: interesting managing a FS

Time frame yellow: The time between 1-5-24 and more hours do not have any interest or impact on the game.

That's the reason why I have expanded the time frame. NO monitoring of short time activities - no impact on privacy (from my point of view).

Last edited:

Thann

Good morning,

the system proposed by Brumm, is used in Grepolis since years, the founders and leaders of an alliance, can see who logs in every day (green square), who hasn't logged in for at least 48 hours (yellow square), who hasn't logged in since at least 1 week (red square), who is in holiday mode (blue square), who is banned (symbol of the padlock instead of the colored square).
I think it's not difficult to do the same thing in Elvenar's guilds, for the Mages and Arcimages.
In Elvenar there isn't vacation, it can be replaced with participation in the Tournament, for example

Loki Blue

+1

All it shows is when the player was active. There's nothing intrusive about it. If the circle changes color, you know there may be an issue.

2020-01-15 (1).png

Last edited:

Richord

well, if you're not active, why care about others activity? :)
for me; it must be very accurate, but that's probably against privacy laws. a proposal like this is giving inno work to do that won't help active fs's like mine and players like me. I rather have them fix old stuff/think longer on new stuff.

Deleted User - 79535

This should only be visible to the Fellowship members that have control of membership. Giving Mages and Archmages more information is good. but the average fellow does not need to know this.

TomatoeHu

the information is already there and anyone can use it - this isn't a debate on whether it should it be there or not, it already is. Just type /who in chat and you can see who is online. Anytime, always, everyday. What is being proposed is a better way to view that data. no one should play a game to be invisible, that's just creepy. if you don't want your fellows to know when you are playing, why be in a fellowship....

slide

Good morning,

the system proposed by Brumm, is used in Grepolis since years, the founders and leaders of an alliance, can see who logs in every day (green square), who hasn't logged in for at least 48 hours (yellow square), who hasn't logged in since at least 1 week (red square), who is in holiday mode (blue square), who is banned (symbol of the padlock instead of the colored square).
I think it's not difficult to do the same thing in Elvenar's guilds, for the Mages and Arcimages.
In Elvenar there isn't vacation, it can be replaced with participation in the Tournament, for example
Its also been available in Tribal Wars for many years, I started TW back in 2003 and it was available for the leadership to check the activity of members with the traffic light system, so why has it taken so long for Inno to bring this facility to Elvenar?