• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Feeding time at the animal buildings

Bor de Wolf 1965

At this moment, if you get a new animal building were you can use petfood on, you don't know in advance how long 1 feeding will last.
I know the fire fenix will go for 24h on 1 feeding and the ashen fenix will go for 30 days.
But with some other animal buildings I can't get the hang of it for how long 1 feeding would last.
I think it would be very nice to see in advance the time it would last when you feed the animal.
voer-effect.png

were it says 21:35 h, it would say inactive when the timer is gone.

Bor de Wolf 1965

I made this in to a 7 day poll for I only get thumbs up.
Now lets see if we get 20+ or was it 25+ votes for yes and see if the game admins will support this suggestion on their next meting.

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
Now lets see if we get 20+ or was it 25+ votes for yes

Hi everyone! Here is an explanation on how @Marindor handles Ideas and Suggestions for our Beta market:
"Here on Beta, as you probably know, I archive the ideas of which I already know they have no chance of being implemented, and the ones that do seem feasible get a poll for 2 weeks, needing a minimum of 20 individual voters of which 80% must be in favor."

Please also see our Ideas and Suggestions Guidelines, as to when a Poll is created here: Ideas and Suggestions Guidelines
Hope this helps! :)

Last edited:

Bor de Wolf 1965

We still have 5 days to go.
But I hope the Elvenar team is prepared to support this simple cosmetic adjustment on their next meting.
This proposal at least helps players to see how long a feeding effect would last before they feed the animal.
And as far as I can see, it is just a simple adjustment of the text "Feeding effect" in to "Feeding effect (time)" for every animal building.
Like time would be 24h for a fire phoenix or 30d for an ashen phoenix.
I don't remember the times for every bear or the other phoenixes.

Bor de Wolf 1965

I have to use the life version of the brown bear from the dutch server, for my fire phoenix on Beta has a feeding effect on it.
This is a picture made with Bluestacks android emulator.
bruinebeer.png

Sorry to say it but this is the place I would look for all the information on an animal building.
Translated, the tab "Meer informatie" means "More information"
Looking with the app version I can find the feeding effect time on a very illogical place, but this information is missing on the browser version of the game

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
We shall leave this up to the big boss, Marindor. ;)
Thanks for everyone's participation!!!

(For future ideas and suggestions, please allow some time for further discussion.
Marindor will open up the polling option for 2 weeks, once there has been enough discussion and he deems it a plausible implementation idea. Thanks Elvarians! :D)

Guidelines for Ideas and Suggestions

Bor de Wolf 1965

That is the big problem with this simple suggestion.
I have a total of 16 thumbs up on the original posting.
Also it is a request for the information on the right place were anyone would look first, the main window of the building.
I honestly believe with the discuss requirement this simple request would never have a poll.

I know I forced your hands this way so even the big boss Marindor can't get around this suggestion.
And I believe if you look at the suggestion as well, there is no honest way you would vote against it for all players get the same benefit from it, and that is knowledge about how long a feeding effect would last before you use it.
At this moment the most negative reaction this suggestion got is 2x "Don't care", you could make it in to 3x but a "No" won't be a fair choice.

Last edited:

Prueba2

I am trying to find the snapshots (sorry ES Server), but I thought the issue was that some of the new Pets already showed the feeding duration but older did not yet.
1660986765576.png

Last edited:

Bor de Wolf 1965

I am trying to find the snapshots (sorry ES Server), but I thought the issue was that some of the new Pets already showed the feeding duration but older did not yet.
And there you have the problem.
It is not on all the animal buildings but you want/need to know how long it would last before you feed the animal so you can us it when you have the most profit out of it.
Feeding the twilight phoenix right before you go to sleep would be stupid but do it with the ash phoenix and there is no problem.
The only difference is 13h or 30d and that means a lot.

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
@Bor de Wolf 1965 Thanks for your suggestion! The poll states pretty clear that the forum community likes your idea, while I don't understand why there are any differences between the different pet buildings (and the platform?), so I will bring this idea to the CM poll.
Maybe it's a feature (forced by the max length of strings for the loca) or it's a bug, we'll find out!