• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Feeding / Pet Food

LayDHawk2

with the new blue bird of happiness and at least two birds that I would like to feed, there really isnt enough pet food coming up in the academy. Are you working on that or do you still think we will spend 50 diamonds to see the next batch of things that aren't pet food?

Lovec Krys

I complain about too few slots in MA for so many recipes. More recipe slots would solve the problem for everyone.

Jaxom

I wish that the set of recipes would refresh cycle more quickly.
I will normally grab Pet Food or troop boosts when they are offered. Or the items that don't require catalysts. Otherwise I have hours to wait for another selection. And no, I won't pay anything to get a new set. I can be patient.

edeba

And they could sell more slots... Bring the total to 10.

An extra row for making spells would easily fit. I think the improvements to faster crafting times were sweet with each MA improvement purchased. You could add 5 more levels and at the end of it have 1.5 hours per relic instead of 2.

And then for recipes, extra tabs there could be sold separately... Would be more challenging to fit those in, but I think more people would pay for an extra recipe than the 50 diamonds a pop to renew.

I thought they could also sell more spots for hours you can collect KP, to 15, then when you double down you have 30 hours, or 30 kp.

I complain about too few slots in MA for so many recipes. More recipe slots would solve the problem for everyone.

maxiqbert

And they could sell more slots... Bring the total to 10.

An extra row for making spells would easily fit. I think the improvements to faster crafting times were sweet with each MA improvement purchased. You could add 5 more levels and at the end of it have 1.5 hours per relic instead of 2.

And then for recipes, extra tabs there could be sold separately... Would be more challenging to fit those in, but I think more people would pay for an extra recipe than the 50 diamonds a pop to renew.

I thought they could also sell more spots for hours you can collect KP, to 15, then when you double down you have 30 hours, or 30 kp.
I too think there is room for another improvement of the magic academy. More control for crafting in the form of free rerolls (1 per day for a lvl6 MA for instance) or more slots, better enchantements (in the sense of more powerful), ability to use mana for something (crafting or creating enchantements) could all be worth a better MA.