• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Feeding Effect duration ????

DeletedUser

Would be nice if the duration of Feeding Effect is mentioned. Now you can only find out after you use pet food that it's rather short.
upload_2019-4-6_18-37-36.png

Golden Awaken

Hi there,
Each Pet Food applied to the Fire Phoenix activates this effect for 24 hours.
Each Pet Food applied to the Storm Phoenix activates this effect for 3.5 hours.
Each Pet Food applied to the Aureate Phoenix activates this effect for 3.5 hours.

Hope this will help ;) Kind Regards, GA

SoggyShorts

Hi there,
Each Pet Food applied to the Aureate Phoenix activates this effect for 3.5 hours.

Helps us Beta players, but it really should be added to the info on the building too

Heymrdiedier

Hi there,

doesnt the effect time change when you evole it? i was kinda hoping on that

edeba

Yes, it certainly is doing that to what I'm thinking... I am still completely undecided... Having CC compete with MM and then having one that is for MM, well, I don't quite understand what the MM effect is, but I do know that my MM are far more precious because they've overlapped making CC and MM spells, effectively making the one that uses MM far less powerful and with far, far greater opportunity costs...

the effect time makes me rethink about the latter 2.