• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features [Feature] Early Collect for Endless Excavation

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoggyShorts

Summary
Add an early collect option to the Endless Excavation AW.

Description
I think it would be great if we could have an early collect option on the EE like mana buildings and orc nests have.

Motivation
Would stimulate players to collect (and therefore be online) more often and would increase the value of the AW.

Possible downsides
Could harm game balancing perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1596

Why not. But you know, how it works. With early collect option you will have a better control of collected money, therefore you will be able to collect *this tiny bit more* coins. When a new era comes out all the buildings and upgrades will be exactly *this tiny bit more* expensive to balance things out. I think that this is the intention (all those 3h AWs). But yes, at least those wonders would give you the feeling of being more user friendy.

SoggyShorts

When a new era comes out all the buildings and upgrades will be exactly *this tiny bit more* expensive to balance things out.
I'd be fine with that, what gets me on 24h productions is that I'm not quite there exactly 24h later, so it goes from 9pm to 9:15 to 9:30 etc, and eventually I have to skip a production to get back on schedule.
They did it very well with visits, making it a 23h timer instead of 24.