• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug FA quest doesnt update properly

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.84-(e37a2a7) (2019-07-09 19:12)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 67.0.4 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.207
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
FA quest doesnt update properly, notice blue exclamation mark and badge to claim

Expected situation:

FA quest to update properly

Reproduction steps:
keep playing FA

Attachments

• fa.JPG
    fa.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 120

Marindor

@Dony Do you mean that the blue exclamation mark next to the quest icon should be a green checkmark? For in that case, this is the way it's designed. Since for the system only a part of the "quest" is done, it would be an exclamation mark. If you would have done all the badge quests at once, it would be a green checkmark, but since there are still open "tasks" in the complete overview, it's not fully done yet. If that is what you mean, we can forward it as feedback for improvement. If you mean something different, please let us know :)

Dony

King of Bugs
yes i mean this, i have badge to collect but quest doesnt show green but blue exclamation, its confusing because i dont know that i can actually collect badge, keep collecting other production just to find out that all other production was wasted, because i already had finished that part of the quest

Deleted User - 60107

I agree with Dony: If we have at least one ready badge to collect we should see a green checkmark. The way it is now is confusing as you can't tell at a glance if you have any badges ready - you have to open the badge list to check.