• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events FA checklist

Empress Dee

It would be incredibly helpful if a tab were added to Fellowship during Fellowship Adventure indicating wherther a member has placed in each stage.

Name, stage1, stage2, stage3

Bor de Wolf 1965

On a life server, the FS I am in, uses a google spreadsheet to keep track of what people produce, have in stock and have donated.
And as soon as they donate something they are marked in a separate part.
it helps us see what we need and in directing the members.
And yes, it requires the members to take an active part in this but that is all what an FA is about.
So why don't you try to come up with something of your own?

Karvest

So why don't you try to come up with something of your own?
I have my own implementation of such checklist with full badge investments stats exported to google sheet, but I think such list should be available to every FS ingame without third party solutions.
+ it will be interesting to have some endless pit investment stats which can't be gathered now without access to server db.

Dorfl the Clay

On a life server, the FS I am in, uses a google spreadsheet to keep track of what people produce, have in stock and have donated.
And as soon as they donate something they are marked in a separate part.
On one life server we use a spreadsheet where (apart from 'in producution' and 'in stock') the sheet keeps track (per stage) if a FS member has notated a donation... on another server the mages keep track of all donations (per stage) manually, based on notations and/or messages... both systems work fine, but both depend on the cooperation of the FS members.