• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Extreamly high Dwarven bulvark training size value

MalpA

Game version: __ v1.27-(18b21cf54) (2017-04-04 12:44)
Game world: __ beta
Browser + version: __ 52.0. firefox
Flash Player version: __24.0.0.194
Operating System: __ win7
Account name: __MalpA
Humans or Elves: __elves

Reproducibility: 5

Dwarven Bulwark AW showing extreamly high value of training size bonus

Expected situation:
I think that it shouldnt give so high value of training size, cause compare to shrine of the shrewdy shrooms its just unbeliveble

Reproduction Steps:
1 ) go to AW menu
2) check the Dwarven bulwark bonuses
3) look on both values, its same 337, for units mb its ok, but training size?

673 training size at lvl 6, that is wow ... 1 AW = more then 4 armories at lvl 25

Attachments

• wwwww.png
    wwwww.png
    115 KB · Views: 155
  • eqweqweqw.png
    eqweqweqw.png
    175.7 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
you know we are in the middle of rebalancing AWs process right?
SSS is still waiting for new values

SoggyShorts

wow, that's actually awesome, I might get one now and train troops for tournaments-- or the shrewdy thing since that will most likely be even better
A handful of Orc Nests and a Dwarven Bulwark completely replaces armories in every way, and doesn't cost pop or culture...just a loss of ranking points if you are someone who cares about that.

EDIT:
* Dwarven Bulwark training size is based on: Percentage of Current Training Size
Nevermind, if it's based on my current training size of 6 it's probably not really useful :confused:

Last edited:

Marindor

you know we are in the middle of rebalancing AWs process right?
SSS is still waiting for new values

This is true indeed so you can't really compare them yet. Some changes to the Dwarven Bulwark have made their way to Beta but the rebalancing of this building isn't fully done yet (and therefore it's not yet in the Release Notes). Let's see if everything went OK when to rebalancing of the Dwarven Bulwark is completed :)

DeletedUser283

I like the new values, you can leave them like that
or even make them bigger if you think it's adequate ;)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
im moving this bug to archive untill the bulwark is in the patchnotes.
If this still occurs after its in the patchnotes, please make a new bugreport then.

DeletedUser607

currently training 2328 treants.

you might want to keep the AW-threads in the regular bug-area, since there are real bugs that surface in conjunction with the AW-rebalances.