• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Extra beta -key

DeletedUser

I registered a while ago for Elvenar in the hope of being granted a beta key for the game. But I was lucky enough to get my current key from one of the earlies Facebook giveaway. Now a new beta key has arrived to the email address I originally pre-registered with. My question is: can I give this new key to a friend of mine, as a gift?

Sure, that is no problem! Just be aware that beta keys received via e-mail only have one single use. But, it's not tied to your e-mail or account or anything, so you can give it away if you want to. :)

DeletedUser252

Then I hope I get mine soon. I also got the key through FB and a friend of mine is desperate waiting to get one.
Nice to know. thnx muf-muf

DeletedUser252

It worked! Got today my key bij email and send it to my friend, he is already here now and over the moon with it. Thnx!

DeletedUser236

I've recieved a key over the mail as well. If anyone knows someone that is interested in playing the game, please send me a message :)

edit: in the meantime I've been able to make someone very happy with my spare key :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I feel bad for a friend of mine who told me to get registered. She is battling Cancer and plays on all worlds of FOE as it keeps her distracted. She registered a month before me and still has not received her beta key. She has tripled check that her e-mail is validated I wish I could give her a key :(

DeletedUser

I feel bad for a friend of mine who told me to get registered. She is battling Cancer and plays on all worlds of FOE as it keeps her distracted. She registered a month before me and still has not received her beta key. She has tripled check that her e-mail is validated I wish I could give her a key :(
YEA she got one from Facebook today !