• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Extensions

• Thread starter Deleted member 1508
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello

Why there is not possibility to "pose" the expension in the city ?
it is not the first time that's we can't do this ...
a new "era" is arrived and there is not place for the expensions
I have 3 extensions (and 4 in few time) and i can't
utilise this ...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sorry i'm french and my English is not very good ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser613

I have 4 expansions in invetory and I also asked this question in the discussion regarding the latest update

DeletedUser1345

Expansions have always come after the guest race. Give it a week or so.

DeletedUser651

I only remember that happening with the last race. Did it happen with all of them?

CrazyWizard

No and I wont expect any other expansions untill the next guess race after the orcs.

If you decide to quickly unlock most of the gamemap by using diamond expansions, then off course in the end game you end up with expansions you can not yet use.

It's not and and, its a case of or or, or you play slow and unlock the game very very very slowly, or you spend a bunch of diamonds and unlock the game fast, but as a result when the slowwwwwwwwwww player catches up, your stuck with expansions you cant use.

DeletedUser651

I've been playing Elvenar since this game began. I don't buy expansions. I do them the hard way..scout and clear, scout and clear. I still have 4 more expansions to go before I get to all the space that people had for the dwarves! I am now doing the orc chapter. I have pretty much been playing non stop all this time, so if you never missed a single second and set your alarm for the second a scout finished, you could possibly have those other 4 expansions, but that would be about it. That would still give you that entire row that was added with the fairies.

DeletedUser

Crazy wizard, These are not extensions won with diamonds that are extensions won with the provinces ... why can win extensions conquering provinces if it is not possible to put them?
where find a place to put the new buildings ?
this is stupid ...

DeletedUser

The extensions are hère thank you very much :):):):):)

thank's to close this discussion