• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Spire Extending the Spire with an extra floor

Alcaro

I think it would be useful to extend the Spire with an extra floor, like extra 9 chests were added to Tournament.
The extra level would help many FS to achieve the Golden Trophy. You can see that really few FS are able to get it in the format it is now. They are either with many little fellows or not enough fellows.
This extra floor shouldn't bring anything else beside regular rewards we get from the other 3 floors, but would help immensely many FSs to reach more often the Gold, a goal which otherwise is mostly unachievable.

Ainor

extra level just allow to gain gold in less than 22 players
in this manner strong players can do much more and offset the weak ones, like on the tournament, distorting the characteristic of the spire

Lovec Krys

+1

@Ainor Actualy that's the idea. It would actualy benefit many currently non-gold fellowships (their strong members would gain gold reward without needing to change fellowship, so those fellowhips would be loosing less players).
Now the question is if this change would mean that there would be something like diamond trophy (so basicaly current gold fs would become diamond and current silver (or part of them) would become gold).

Alcaro

Now the question is if this change would mean that there would be something like diamond trophy (so basicaly current gold fs would become diamond and current silver (or part of them) would become gold).
Transforming the best reward from Gold Trophy to Diamond Trophy (or anything else above the current Trophy) would lead to the same problem > strong players will migrate to strong(er) Fellowships.
So no, my idea is, as I said, like the extra 9 chests in tournaments, one extra floor with the normal rewards we already get in the other 3 floors and most important, getting points helping many FSs to have a chance of getting the Gold.

Alcaro

extra level just allow to gain gold in less than 22 players
in this manner strong players can do much more and offset the weak ones, like on the tournament, distorting the characteristic of the spire
Yes, it would help many FSs to have a chance for Gold, but it wouldn't distort the characteristics of the Spire since every player would be rewarded according to the level (crystal) they've reached.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Does your extra floor suggestion also ask for reduced timers on the gates? or do you really intend that the extra floor is only available to those who use time instants?

Alcaro

Does your extra floor suggestion also ask for reduced timers on the gates? or do you really intend that the extra floor is only available to those who use time instants?
Didn't think that far, but now that you brought this to my attention, I started to think at it.
Let's see ...
The players who are usually completing the Spire are also gaining many time instants (I know I do). Those can be used to reduce the time and get more crystals' rewards (implicitly more chests and more chances to get time instants) on 4th floor or even to complete it.
Beside the above argument, I would say that those players who are willing to complete an extra floor without a significant reward - I think it shouldn't exist a 4th Boss - are those who just want the Golden Trophy for the FS (and for themselves, let's be honest ;) )
If the main goal remains the 1330 points/ Gold Trophy, the 4th floor will be something for players who are willing to spend their time instants or for those who like the Spire.

Jammin

I would also like to have another floor in the Spire, but not for such honorable reasons as @ Alcaro
I want the 4th floor because it would be awesome if it continued there, more prizes, more boxes, more community rewards, more chance for Dwarven Armorer & more fun.

Of course, the waiting times at the gates would have to be adjusted so that the Spire doesn't work overtime.