• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Exploitable repeatables

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

At least two of the recently (0.12) added endgame repeatable quests appear very (very very) unbalanced:

1. "More culture" (gain 100 culture)
Effort: 1 builder, 3x1 spot, no road connection, build purple blossom trees, tear down & repeat (2 minutes of time, costs 400 gold, 100 supplies, half of which you get back)
Reward: 15k Gold, 8.500 supplies
Add another 2 minutes to circle through the quests until you get this one again costs you a total of ~ 4 minutes to earn 14.800 gold and 8.450 supplies.

Same (if you are in need of gold rather than supplies) goes for
2. " Increasing Population" (gain 100 population)
Effort: 1 builder, 2x2 spot /w road connection, build and tear down a residence 4 times (40 seconds)
Reward: 95k Gold, 500 supplies in even less time & repeat as often as you like.

I very much doubt that this kind of gameplay is intended.

p.s. In my opinion the overpowered repeatables giving you supplies (10k) for Gold income (50k) and vice versa (100k for 5k) are worth of discussion, too.

Marindor

Hi Amarthano,

A lot of feedback about this has been received from our players and we have forwarded this feedback to our development team for future improvement. As it's not really a bug, I'll change this topic to "not a bug now". Should you wish to eleborate on this, please do so in the "General Discussion" forum, where you can find multiple topics about this issue, but just so you know: This has already been reported to the development team! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.