• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug experiencing a slow game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is not really a bug, but Muf-Muf say that we should write a bug report do describe a slower game feeling. So I do this and hope for more ideas.

I am a long time player and I want to play a browsergame very long. From the beta to the end in many years.

In the most games there are more things which needs a very long endurance. In this game is it debar to create a special building that needs a lot of time and materials. Or it is there a world monument who all people can upgrade more and more.
Or there is a "game" inside the world which needs all week another material. I mean a weekly event who the players can spend something coins, marble, steel.... whatever. It is packed in a message like: " We must help and spend supply, because Muf-Muf wants to build a very big house to overtrump his boss... you have 1 week to spend an endless amount". The winner get 1 points for a separat rank list. To do this, we need only one new trade option to spend something, and a counter.

Actually ends the game after you reached the end of the research. It is not possible to extend your city or the world. You can do collect more money and goods, but you can`t use ist anymore. It is possible to get more and more neighbours, but this make no real sence.

Actually I can play Elvenar for further 140 days without spend money for research points or exploring my neighbours. I usally play one browsergame for more than 5 years, so I am missing some content.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is indeed not a bug. If you'd like to discuss existing and/or missing content, please feel free to post in our General Discussion forum. Should you wish to share concrete ideas, please let us know in our Ideas and Suggestions forum. As this is not a bug, we're archiving this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.