• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Experienced active player looking for active fellowship with ambitions

• Thread starter DeletedUser1884
  • Start date

DeletedUser1884

Looking for FS where regular activity (motivations, tournaments) is required and where those ignoring it are replaced swiftly.

I have #6 city on Czech server so I know how to get to the top quickly .. as long as others in the team share the similar ambition.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

DeletedUser2026

We are a young fellowship n still growing though it is taking time, Last archmage wanted to leave so... It was voted on when asked by her and It was a unanimous decision. They wanted me....
You are listed in Forum as wanting to join a ambitious fellowship, its been a few months since you posted so I ask you to update us on Forum and I'll use writing to do this.
Are you at where you want to be now, or are you seeking and still looking ? Last Archmage was the planks and another (our dust boosted player) left and were left only trading neighbors for those.
. You've got that covered ! We are still looking for players and I really gotta ask you because your just perfect and a dream to find.
Your experience and level of research abundance is invaluable.
( Time can't be bought ! ). Those Qualities are the qualities of a Teacher. I look at your city and I'm just overwhelmed by the thought "oh my...!"
Well Please, look us up, check out our city's carefully and if you could help us, with ways of improving anything and decide if you want to join us !
Write me either way, I'll be really looking forward to hearing from you and perhaps talk terms then.

Reguarding - Members Seeking Fellowships,- on Forum
Kings & Queens recruiting, "I soon might change the name"
Billbo Baggins

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2026

Looking for FS where regular activity (motivations, tournaments) is required and where those ignoring it are replaced swiftly.

I have #6 city on Czech server so I know how to get to the top quickly .. as long as others in the team share the similar ambition.

We are a young fellowship n still growing though it is taking time, Last archmage wanted to leave so... It was voted on when asked by her and It was a unanimous decision. They wanted me....
You are listed in Forum as wanting to join a ambitious fellowship, its been a few months since you posted so I ask you to update us on Forum and I'll use writing to do this.
Are you at where you want to be now, or are you seeking and still looking ? Last Archmage was the planks and another (our dust boosted player) left and were left only trading neighbors for those.
. You've got that covered ! We are still looking for players and I really gotta ask you because your just perfect and a dream to find.
Your experience and level of research abundance is invaluable.
( Time can't be bought ! ). Those Qualities are the qualities of a Teacher. I look at your city and I'm just overwhelmed by the thought "oh my...!"
Well Please, look us up, check out our city's carefully and if you could help us, with ways of improving anything and decide if you want to join us !
Write me either way, I'll be really looking forward to hearing from you and perhaps talk terms then.

Reguarding - Members Seeking Fellowships,- on Forum
Kings & Queens recruiting, "I soon might change the name"
Billbo Baggins

DeletedUser2178

If you are still looking for a FS and are active. Please consider Borg. We are a FS who help each other and regularly participate in tournaments, motivations and the FS adventures. We are an active group.