• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fellowships Experience Points by investing KP in AW of FS Members

SoggyShorts

Perhaps a flat rate for donating the free perk KP each day would be better.

Doing your visits daily gives your FS 24x20= 480 XP

So, cut the visit reward in half, and add in a 250 XP reward for donating your free XP perk KP each day.

Balanced, fair, and encourages the new interaction.
All goals met I think.

Last edited:

Killy

Now with KP sharing perk Inno made a first strike to net0 players, forcing them to do additional moves just to utilize free KP from perk.
Your suggestion as is will be a nail in the coffin of net0.

Would you change to swap threads for some extra perk xp? I know I would never, because the perks aren't close to be exciting enough and swap threads are the worst waste of time (imo). I don't think Inno has net0 or whatever else system on their mind, when they come up with new stuff.

Karvest

So with a level 4 or 5 tournament perk we can expect 2,000 extra XP on average per week.
Well you can expect more than 2k, as you can fill in full archive on one tournament and then spend it on multiple other tournaments. At least here we get bonus chest using archive way more often than every other week.
Would you change to swap threads for some extra perk xp?
No, because at the moment they implement it we will have all useful perks leveled anyway.=)
But that would stop net0 from spreading over Elvenar.

Prueba2

Perhaps a flat rate for donating the free perk KP each day would be better.

Doing your visits daily gives your FS 24x20= 480 XP

So, cut the visit reward in half, and add in a 250 XP reward for donating your free XP perk KP each day.

Balanced, fair, and encourages the new interaction.
All goals met I think.
Your suggestion is another alternative...
If I have understood you correctly, it would be: Decrease Neighbourly reward from 10/20 XP to 5/10 XP and create a new reward of 250 XP per Perk KP each day. (It is fair more than what I proposed...)

If my suggestion does not pass the poll, I would vote for your suggestion @SoggyShorts when you posted it.
EDIT: Just double-checking it, is it Net0-friendly?

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

I would vote for your suggestion @SoggyShorts when you posted it.
I don't make suggestions anymore. Too much effort for too little payoff.
Besides, it's far easier to criticize or piggyback than create. ;)
Then, not additionally less net0-friendly.
Correct. In Net0 fellowships we already pair up players to swap the Perk KP outside the system so there'd be no change with my tweak to your proposal.

Alcaro

After reading and re-reading arguments and contra arguments, my conclusion is that we shouldn't get more XP than we already get.
First of all, we should remember that everything we get with Perks feature is FREE, we do not have to do any additional effort, we just have to play the game as we are doing it on regular basis. Perks are an incentive not an extra feature per se, like Spire and Tournaments are.
Getting too many XP will make this feature redundant (sooner than later). Oozing XP from everywhere, in 1-2 years everybody is at the same level. Then what?

SoggyShorts

we shouldn't get more XP than we already get.
I agree, and presumably so do the developers, otherwise they would have given us more.
That's why my tweak includes cutting visit XP in half for balance.
Getting too many XP will make this feature redundant (sooner than later)
Indeed. Already there are only ~18 of 40 levels that are interesting.
1 visit, 2 spires, 5 tournaments, and 10 KP.
That'll be reached by top FS in ~9 months and
1/2/4/8 in ~6 months
After that? Meh.

Last edited: