• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Expelling a member doesn't renumber position others members

DeletedUser

I just expiled member 13 but the other members still keep their old position number.

Capture.JPG

I would expect 14 to become 13, 15 become 14 and so on.
On the 3th page the last member is number 25 even when we are now only with 24 members.

Game version: v1.44-(d5f5c7ca5) (2017-11-16 17:21)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 57.0 64-bit
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.187
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name: Lord Soth

Humans or Elves: Elves

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Because of the system we use, this doesn't update right away but only after a game reload. Please let us know if reloading the game does resolve it for you :)

DeletedUser

Yes, reload or reopening FS does resolve it but it is still very strange to see this happening. The member that is expelled is updated right away (removed from the list) so why not the other stuff ? :confused: Can't be that hard to fixed it. o_O

Marindor

In that case it works as intended :) I don't know how hard it is, I'm not a developer but this is the way our system works.

DeletedUser

Sorry to say this but that's really stupid. :p Rankings should be updated immediately.

Marindor

Yeah, some updates in the game require certain server pushes to make them appear, I think that would be to keep performance as good as possible (the less often things need to be checked, the less server resources needed) and futile thing like this would be the first things to need these pushes for them to appear ingame. I can of course forward the feedback, but I don't know if that would make any changes since resource reduction would be more important I think :)