• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Exchange of gains of events by the support

• Thread starter Deleted member 1508
  • Start date

DeletedUser1767

Otherwise, it would be called "log in and get your prizes". :p
...I admit I would probably be unable to resist a game called "log in and get your prizes." It would probably be terrible, but it just sounds so friendly.

EDIT: Actually I do play a few games that give you a prize for logging in each day, and they're not terrible, but the prizes are small enough that they're a minor part of the game, not, like, the point of the game, as evinced by the fact that I completely forgot about them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1777

Then go for it, do your quests, play your game, earn your rewards
Sorry, can't resist :rolleyes:
Well did you ever consider that players might have a real life which interferes in game play? I personally missed the day with the Frozen Orc Vortex due to circumstances I couldn't avoid.

I would be very happy to have the opportunity to get this building from a player who don't need it (no matter which circumstance causes this "unwanted" building).

Sure I don't die and still can progress in the game without it, but why should I when it is possible to get the desired building?

My inventory is holding buildings as well, which I would gladly hand over to a smaller player who might have a use for it. I don''t like the idea of simply placing and deleting it, just to clean my inventory.

Of course there are and will be always possibility's to cheat, but does this really harm you?

PS:
Hopefully you don't read my post as an affront/offense against you, my language skills are a bit limited :)