• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader Excess Relics

DeletedUser2899

i was directed to your "team" to forward some suggestions, that a fellowship, i am a member of in the "live game", brainstormed one day. we all try to encourage activity in the tournaments each week. We remind people the relics help with the boosted manufacturing and for crafting at the magic academy. Unfortunately, they bring forth complaints about the excess relics, that do not fit in this criteria, or the relics that are accrued for boosting, pile up.. We had a discussion and were saying it would be nice, if Elvenar, would consider having relic trading, as a part of the "trader", or maybe coming up with a mix of relics to make spell fragments. Besides using the magic academy for "event" quests, people do seem to be using it a lot, for making relics and time enhancers... the troop health, disposable artifacts (time warranted) work well also. And i'm sure after this latest announcement, concerning the chess set, the desire to make those will increase. I began playing Elvenar, prior to the magic academy's "crafting " being implemented, and someone really had a great idea with that one. Thank you for your consideration, and i enjoy playing the game, that is why i just became a beta team member, when the opportunity arose. have a great day.

DeletedUser2899

i was directed to your "team" to forward some suggestions, that a fellowship, i am a member of in the "live game", brainstormed one day. we all try to encourage activity in the tournaments each week. We remind people the relics help with the boosted manufacturing and for crafting at the magic academy. Unfortunately, they bring forth complaints about the excess relics, that do not fit in this criteria, or the relics that are accrued for boosting, pile up.. We had a discussion and were saying it would be nice, if Elvenar, would consider having relic trading, as a part of the "trader", or maybe coming up with a mix of relics to make spell fragments. Besides using the magic academy for "event" quests, people do seem to be using it a lot, for making relics and time enhancers... the troop health, disposable artifacts (time warranted) work well also. And i'm sure after this latest announcement, concerning the chess set, the desire to make those will increase. I began playing Elvenar, prior to the magic academy's "crafting " being implemented, and someone really had a great idea with that one. Thank you for your consideration, and i enjoy playing the game, that is why i just became a beta team member, when the opportunity arose. have a great day.
i'd also like to suggest, some kind of gift for "cashing in" excess rune shards, for those buildings which have already been built, but you help fellow players and receive more. One more thing, there isn't a "follow" "button" it just says "edit", so your postings aren't displayed on people's facebook wall. In other words, they have to go to your FB homepage to see if anything is new.