• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Evolving buildings teleportable at certain levels with special teleport items.

Arthus

Some of the evolving buildings have to be teleportable.
There starts to be chaos inside inventories and cities with too many buildings.
We have a right to teleport our rewards we worked hard for, without need to delete them.

As i know it teleporting them would require to create 160 versions of each building, 10 for each chapter.

My first proposition is to allow players to only teleport them at 2 or 3 stages (stage 5 and 10 or stage 1,5,10 or stage 3,6,10).
It would allow to minimalize the work to put into them.

My 2nd proposition is to introduce this option part by part with special spell "evolving teleport" available as one of the main prizes on each big event.
Quantity of such item would be small and wouldn't allow players to switch buildings all the time.
It could be bound to the type of building if needed "siren evolving teleport", "autumn evolving teleport" etc.

Such idea is balanced in my opinion and totally doable, erasing the argument of "too much work to handle" which was brought by team last year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arthus

2. DISCUSSION
* After the idea has been posted, it's time to discuss it with each other. The topic starter is (of course) welcome to actively participate in that discussion.
* The discussion has to be constructive. Burning down an idea without any proper explanation is not permitted.
* Stay on topic.
* When the discussion comes to an end, one of our Moderators will ask the topic starter if they wish to stay with their original idea or if they would like to change something. If the topic starter doesn't reply anymore for more than 72 hours, the idea will not be processed.

3. POLL

* After this, the Moderator will open a poll in this thread. He/She will also make sure that in the opening post, there is a short description of the Idea (as well as in the Thread Title) and all detailed information is included in the rest of the in-depth description in that opening post.
* The poll will run for 14 days.
* During the poll, the discussion can still continue if anyone feels they have something valuable to add. However: No alterations can be made anymore to the idea as it's stated in the opening post, so please refrain from coming up with new ideas at this stage.
* At least a minimum of 20 individual players will have to vote (in favor/not in favor) for an idea to get approved.
* At least 80% of these players will have to vote in favor of the idea in its current state (to avoid forwarding ideas that aren't supported by a good majority of the community).

4. FORWARDING

* If the idea meets the abovementioned criteria, the thread will be moved to the "Approved Ideas & Suggestions" subforum.
* If the idea doesn't meet the criteria, it will be rejected and the thread will be moved to "Archive: Ideas and Suggestions".

DeletedUser1953

Less developpement, you can teleport only one EVO building by week/month (you receive artefacts back in inventory).

Deleted User - 91892

There is another option: teleport any envolving building as the basic (stage 1) building PLUS relevant number of appropriate artifacts. Easy to implement, without any need to change data model.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Hi guys,

Since this option is already implemented in the game, I'll archive this thread now.