• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events Evolving building that when polished speeds the Magic academy

edeba

How about an event building that when fully evolved cuts the time to make spells in half when it is polished.

Could run a series of these, where another cuts the refresh time for recipes in half and yet another cuts the time to make recipes in half.

SoggyShorts

Sounds great, maybe a little OP though.
10% base +1% per evolution like the polar bear would already be worth placing IMO.
A set of 3 sounds cool too(like the first birds)- would give players something to go for if the Spire keep rotating.

SoggyShorts

That really depends on how long the polish lasts.
Assuming you mean fed with pet food rather than polished? Then that's true and it's better to limit the building's power and increase the buff duration.
The reason being that players have wildly different results in how many pet food recipes they see.

Enevhar Aldarion

Think about how many diamond sales Inno would lose if people could use this instead of spending diamonds to level the MA. Any building that reduces the time would have to be a small amount that is would be less than how much one level of the MA already reduces it. I would rather they add level 6 to the MA for more time reduction. That would be something I would find worth spending diamonds on.

SoggyShorts

Think about how many diamond sales Inno would lose if people could use this instead of spending diamonds to level the MA.
If it works as a % of your production then it can't replace upgrading the MA.

Also, after talking to a player the other day who started 3 months ago and is in chapter 12 with all of the available expansions along with full magic buildings, I am more convinced than ever that inno's revenues come from whales and everyone else is just pocket change.
That one single player by my estimation spent more diamonds than 1,000 players would upgrading their MA, and she's not even in the same league as others I've read about.

little bee

Think about how many diamond sales Inno would lose if people could use this instead of spending diamonds to level the MA. Any building that reduces the time would have to be a small amount that is would be less than how much one level of the MA already reduces it. I would rather they add level 6 to the MA for more time reduction. That would be something I would find worth spending diamonds on.
If a 6th level of the MA followed the previous rule and reduced crafting time by 1,5 h per relict, It would could crafting time to a quater. That would be far to OP. Also, very few players would be able to supply the relics needed. So, I don`t think it would be a good idea.

Last edited:

Arthus

Next evolving is bonus currency per quest in event (very small ammounts around 1 or 2 per quest, 1 feeding works 33 days)

We asked for Jade Phoenix since 2 years (Green one that gives faster scouting or health to units) and they gave us Coldfire and Ashen so you can ask for next 5 years, good luck, they told they have their "own" plan for buildings. It's just common in games that players playing the game have 10x better ideas than creators who don't know the game at all because they don't compete in it.

Lovec Krys

Yes, extra currency, I saw the number on polish forum, and it basicaly means as having free currency from 1 extra quest. So basicaly useless as usual.

Last edited:

edeba

Definitely something I'd spend diamonds on. I guess my boycott is on land expansions, which really is where Inno has made the big bucks on this game.

I suppose some people have gotten stuck into the gambling aspect of the FA. I know one FA we had a player that obviously spent a lot of diamonds on the FA. By my calculations it had to be at least $300 but could have been over $500 even, but that player quit the game about a week after that, so it seems to me that they were not happy to have been drawn into how "gambling excitement" can take over common sense and lead to purchases that one would otherwise not make. It happened to me once... I spent about $40-50 to get something that was worth about $3 that the game had set up with a gambling feature to try and get and I somehow got sucked into it. I was so mad at the developer I didn't spend another dime for at least 6 months.

SoggyShorts

If a 6th level of the MA followed the previous rule and reduced crafting time by 1,5 h per relict, It would could crafting time to a quater. That would be far to OP. Also, very few players would be able to supply the relics needed. So, I don`t think it would be a good idea.
Pretty simple to fix that by just...not doing it, right?
Instead of reducing the time per relic by 1.5h, they could reduce it by... absolutely anything else.