• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Evolution of Phoenix

brunehilde

I like that expression when I finished the quests
:(:(

upload_2019-4-24_18-55-29.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser1584

Will there be a double effect bonus on the feathers? Will the feather gain be multiplied by two soon?

SoggyShorts

This is AWESOME. The easiest event ever(boring) followed by the first real challenge in a very long time.
They should always do this- add some hard quests with 4-5days to go.
I deleted 4 residences, a T4,T5,T3 to make room for some turds.
It's been YEARS since I had to actually put effort into completing an event
THANK YOU INNO

DeletedUser

:mad::(This is just mean! I was so close! Not going to destroy my city for a few more essences.o_O

Calenmir

i will do my best to finish with the space I have left - foolishly I thought I could tear it all down and start my next chapter. But is this a truly desperate bid for folks to spend? Kinda sad if so.

I don't mind a challenge (I think events are challenging enough especially when you're in the middle of a chapter), but given the list of quests there are really only two ways to complete this that I can see in the (expected) remaining time - one is with time boosts, the other with cash. Maybe I'll get lucky, but since I was gone yesterday and I'm not sure when this started (yesterday or today) I wasn't able to start the 48 hours until now and not enough spare space to put up enough of the buildings to meet the need from the list.

DeletedUser724

the second last 2 quest...is to do 2 scout
1 scout takes 8? hour for me, it is nearly 4 days
how can i do 2 scout..
I suppose it is a JOKE
but the 2nd quest...9 tools ( 9 X 1 day ws ) is correct...
so Inno just give a MISSION IMPOSSIBLE to player if the event-day do not extend

DeletedUser2256

the second last 2 quest...is to do 2 scout
1 scout takes 8? hour for me, it is nearly 4 days
how can i do 2 scout..
I suppose it is a JOKE
but the 2nd quest...9 tools ( 9 X 1 day ws ) is correct...
so Inno just give a MISSION IMPOSSIBLE to player if the event-day do not extend
Mission impossible? Instants can solve your problem sir ;)

DeletedUser

idk.. @Kaaru we only have so many builders, my tome will take me 15 hours to upgrade, would people really use these to finish an event? I've used my supply instants in this event because of how long my workshops have been held up with long quests and still producing goods and running out.

Palmira saved her essences for instants will she use those up only to have to finish the event that was extended at the last minute for 1300 more essences?

Never have I played a game that decided to extend the finish line. It's absolutely hilarious.

DeletedUser2770

Mission impossible? Instants can solve your problem sir ;)

When an event makes it necessary to use hard-earned time instants to complete, after players have already completed it once, then it is poor thinking/judgement on the part of the game developers.
They said it was "slightly extended" in "response to feedback from our beta players", but I have yet to hear anyone on my beta world who have said they wanted more quests.