• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Evolution of Phoenix

DeletedUser724

Mission impossible? Instants can solve your problem sir ;)

understand
u mean Inno give us those"instant" even if we do not have any more "instant"
thanks Inno to give us those "instant"

Heymrdiedier

hope there would be good enough daily at the end to spend extra essences they added.
yes lol ive also tought about this, i will get some popcorn and watch the forum all day if the last daily really sucks :)

Also people, this is just beta, its a server for testing purposes....
On live servers you have plenty of days to go to do all the quests.

DeletedUser1584

Will there be a double effect bonus on the feathers? Will the feather gain be multiplied by two soon? Where it is officially wright ?

DeletedUser2256

I wonder what players are doing of their 40h instants ... I hope they are not going to their manufactories upgrades ;)

Lovec Krys

Well, can't talk about others, but I use 8h+ instants on magic academy when I have too little Catalysts, and shorter ones to train more troops in some tournaments.

Loki Blue

@Marindor What was the thinking here? That there wouldn't be any new players or new cities in this event? :(

2019-04-25.jpg

SoggyShorts

Above all, how is it expected that players who use exclusively app can complete this quest? :confused:
Edit: I know they could use Puffin Browser; but if there is an app, all fulfilment have do be doable with it.

Is inno promoting the app as a full game? (I have no idea, never seen an ad) IMO it's a barely functioning supplement. No AW access and no messages mean it's not complete as far as I'm concerned.

PrimroseSylvia

As far as I know it's one of "next on list" thing; buf it you create an app, and you create an event playable by app, you have to do quests that can be completed using app (they simply could add an option "or in your own AW").

SoggyShorts

This is going to be the first event where I don't finish all of the quests!:eek:

That's ok though because I'm just choosing this path. I am 9 feathers from the next GP which is a WW, and the "scout 2" and "gain 18 relics" would only give me 130 ess which is about 6 or 7 feathers. Not worth speeding my scout for 60 hours.

I won
9 evolutions
28 WW and
9 other GP.
5 burning pools too, but that was by accident.

I didn't track anything else closely, but I know I hit the 200 free ess more times than I should have. Closer to 20% than 10%.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm going to add one more comment about adding these quests, while I get people are really happy to earn extra essences, me included, it sets a bad precedence for them to do whatever they feel like on beta. I'd sure be a bit frustrated if next event they end it 24 hours early on beta, because they feel like it.

Let's hope they don't do something like that, but just in case, I think I'm going to go spend my essences.