• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Evolution building that gives 1 RR spell every 48h and make Evo buildings worth effort!

Should there be a strong and tough to get Evo building that produces RR spell every 48h?

• No but Evolution buildings should be stronger overall than they are last 2 events

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Arthus

With very mediocre response to last 2 evolution buildings and many people burning them and their artifacts, maybe it's time for stronger Evo building like phoenixes?

Autumn or winter events would be the perfect time for that...
Isn't 1 RR spell every 48h a good way to reward players with nice evo building that is worth effort?

Of course such building should be limited, 1 per person in event.

It would eliminate the need of RR spell producing 50-days buildings working similar to cart libraries, that I saw you promised players on beta forums when you negotiated changes to RR spells being separate from blueprints (you specifically mentioned that such buildings would be cart libraries-like) .

Also, please don't weaken every next evo building. I myself love the prospect but every single event i only hear that they get worse and worse and i feel bad making 110% of effort to get their artifacts, when other people just burn them...