• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events/FA balance

ayvinul

I've just seen the countdown appear, we're down to our third event in a row, without intervening adventures.

The last two events were less than fun. Especially: even with a full questline, I didn't manage to get enough evolutions for the 1st event building, and a full set during the 2nd event.

Granted, the "gift system" is very random, so maybe I was unlucky. But the second event used chests with probabilities, and well... I did pick the optimal chests for the set, and I did finish short (by a lot !).

I've got people in my fellowship(on live world) who are somewhat disgruntled right now.

Usually, the events are slightly unbalanced, but you've got the FA to, actually "finish" the event without spending money.

Remove events -> it becomes really hard (if not downright impossible) to complete the event for free.

To the best of my knowledge, it's probably not deliberate on Innogames' part...they're probably working on (finally) renovating the FA, and completely forgot that the reward system ties in with the events... both recent events should have been slightly easier, considering the lack of FA.

Enevhar Aldarion

You will be able to get artifacts for both evolving buildings (selectable) in the FA that would start after next event (new layout, btw).

They did that once before, in either 2019 or 2020, where we went two events without an FA in between, and then the next FA included both artifacts.

ayvinul

You will be able to get artifacts for both evolving buildings (selectable) in the FA that would start after next event (new layout, btw).
Ouch, so you'd better be short just one artifact off the last evolution on both !

Emily198097

One of those stupid sorceries will only evolve ONE building ONE time. In beta and, so far it looks like it in live, I will miss the last building in the set despite using 2 different tactics. Tactic 1 is choose the least expensive flag cost (58 for 2=29 each) is what I am doing in Win. In Ely I am going for the flag with the HIGHEST probability of getting extra scrolls. By probability the best options are 58, 29, 23, and 33. Both cities are still disastrously far from getting NEAR the last building.
I TOO am tired of event after event after event. I LOVE the FAs. Personally I wish they would do a tournament one week and then a spire the next week. SO...MANY...TROOPS...AND...RESOURCES...

DeletedUser3726

One of those stupid sorceries will only evolve ONE building ONE time. In beta and, so far it looks like it in live, I will miss the last building in the set despite using 2 different tactics. Tactic 1 is choose the least expensive flag cost (58 for 2=29 each) is what I am doing in Win. In Ely I am going for the flag with the HIGHEST probability of getting extra scrolls. By probability the best options are 58, 29, 23, and 33. Both cities are still disastrously far from getting NEAR the last building.
I TOO am tired of event after event after event. I LOVE the FAs. Personally I wish they would do a tournament one week and then a spire the next week. SO...MANY...TROOPS...AND...RESOURCES...
The best selection, in order are 23,75,79 given these beacons offer the chance to win currency. There's a lot of info on strategy in the forum.