• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce event-quest 19: doesn't accept setbuilding-supplies

DeletedUser607

Game version: v1.88-beta.10-(a6b7867) (2019-09-06 19:01)
HTML5 Yes/No: no
Game world: beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
Vivaldi 2.6.1566.44 (Stable channel) (32-Bit)
Überarbeitung b104196d10e5b12a2690fe28e511909c2f4dcf4b
Betriebssystem Windows 10 OS Version 1903 (Build 18362.295)
JavaScript V8 7.5.288.23
Flash 32.0.0.238

Flash Player version:
Operating System: win 10
Screen resolution: full hd
Account name: juni
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable) autumn zodiac, get a fair amount of supplies

Current situation:
__ I need to get 191k supplies, the 105k supplies from the banquet (set building) were not counted, neither were the supplies from the chess field counted towards the quest
__

Expected situation:
__ they should be counted
__

Reproduction Steps
1. have the quest
2. harvest set buildings.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Juni,

i tested this and both banquet and chess set are giving me credit for this quest.
Is it possible that you were out of sync because of a bad connection or something? When that happens your client give you the impression you collected, but the server doesnt know of it (and thus doesnt give you credit). If you reload your game in that case, you will see that the buildings havent been collected after the reload.
Does that fix it for you?
If not, can you give me the lvl of your banquet an chess field? then i can reinvestigate.

DeletedUser607

weird... I can't check whether it will fix that or not, since this quest is long gone (soon thereafter, the endless excavation got ready, and it did the trick.

both, chess and banquet are on constructs-level, and each set is complete.

so, let's see what happens, quest 33 again demands supplies.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
yes please let me know if it happens again, and ill reinvestigate. If its ok next time, your also free to tell me :)