• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Event prize window does not load completely

Quercus

Game version: v1.125-beta.8-(15eefe5) - html5 (2021-03-04 19:29)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
Chrome 89.0.4389.82 * 64
Flash Player version:
-
Operating System or Mobile Device:
Windows 10 * 64
Screen resolution:
1920 * 1080
Account name:
Quercus
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Reproducibility:
5/5

Quest title: Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Current situation:
If you go into the prize window, open one or more chests (it is important!), close the window, and then go back into it, the contents of the window are not fully loaded. The problem can be solved only by reloading the browser tab.

Expected situation:
The content of the prizes window should be fully loaded upon re-entry.

Reproduction Steps
Open the prize window of the event
Open at least one chest
Close the prize window of the event
Open the prize window of the event
Make sure that chests, daily prizes, etc. not loaded

Screenshots of the bug:
Культ Феникса 2021.jpg

Enevhar Aldarion

This has been happening since the start of the current game day almost 24 hours ago. It specifically happens when you win the daily prize, the portal profit, forcing a reload of the game to continue playing. Hopefully the event will go back to normal when the new game day starts in a few more minutes.

Marindor

We're not able to reproduce this issue. If anyone else still can, please let us know and include any reproduction steps that might still be missing. Thank you!

SlyLady

We're not able to reproduce this issue. If anyone else still can, please let us know and include any reproduction steps that might still be missing. Thank you!
I have not encountered the problem since that initial approx 24 hr period.

SlyLady

@Marindor Well, the bug made it into live. Today is the portal profit prize and I had the same freezing experience I had when the same prize was offered in beta.

SlyLady

It seems to only happen (to me, at least) when you actually win the daily prize (Portal Profit). The screen freezes, you can't do anything and have to reload the page to continue.

Edited to add - Yes, I ran through about a dozen chests. Won two portal profits. Both time, the screen freezes. The pop up to show what you won never appears, but the chests are greyed out and you can't do anything but close the chest window. Then the game behind it is greyed out and you can't do anything but reload the game entirely. Winning any other prize behaved normally. I play on a Win10 laptop, Microsoft Edge browser.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

@Marindor Well, the bug made it into live. Today is the portal profit prize and I had the same freezing experience I had when the same prize was offered in beta.

Which Live server are you on, because it will have to be reported there. The Beta techs do not work on the Live servers. Also, I asked about this on the US forum and was told they had fixed this.

Deleted User - 86059

Yes as @Enevhar Aldarion said unfortunately we do not work on the Live Servers so you will have to report it to the relevant Support Team