• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other event prices with a keep/delete option?

DeletedUser2099

Hello,

sorry if there is already a thread about this but haven't found any. My heart is breaking when I have to delete older event buildings because I have evolved since last event and the new prices give me better value per square. The buildings are all little masterpieces and very nice to look at. So I was wondering if we could not have - besides a delete permanently otion - also the option to move them back to storage instead of deleting it and byebye forever when we have to remove it (usually for limited space reasons only) After all we have worked hard for it, the developers worked hard for it ... a shame to delete it after just a few weeks to have space for the next event buildings.

Have the developers ever looked into anything like keeping them in storage or even have some space outside the city as a park/museum to show off all the nice stuff that has outdated? I have read that someone suggested that we can use blueprints to upgrade culture buildings which is a great idea but in matters of event buildings not really good as peipole then maybe would not play event as much as they just upgrade what they have.

Any input highly welcome! :)

best greetings, Stella

Jixel

Yes, I'd like some kind of "trophy case" for the old buildings (event buildings and premium purchases too) which aren't as useful any more, just to keep a memory of what I used to have in my city around as it evolves. +1 !

SoggyShorts

The devs said they will not be adding more expansion squares for quite a while, and there is clearly room in the Southwest between possible expansions and the treeline. Perfect for a showcase.

DeletedUser1657

I thought the devs mentioned in the recent Q&A that they are aware of this problem and are considering options but did not disclose anything more than that.

Marindor

This is indeed something that's already known and being looked into. When we can share more info about that, we will. Since this thread doesn't really propose any specific idea, we will now archive it :)