• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Event - misplaced captors when placing candle etc.

PaNonymeB

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.)
Version 1.114.2-... (zz 1.115)
HTML5 Yes/No: is there Flash/HTML5 for app ?
Game world: zz1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android, not sure of version
Flash Player version:
Operating System or Mobile Device: Samsung tablet (Galaxy A6)
Screen resolution: 1920×1200
Account name: PaNonymeB
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)
5/5

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ If I want to place a candle in rectangle A in screenshot, I have to drag it in red rectangle approximately.
__

Expected situation:
__ Having to drag the candle over rectangle A
__

Reproduction Steps
1. Pick candle
2. Drag it around rectangle A
3. See when the game is considering you're placing the candle in rectangle A and says you can place it. Same behaviour with other rectangles and other items.

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Attachments

• 20201003_103601.jpg
    20201003_103601.jpg
    534.9 KB · Views: 84

Deleted User - 88198

2020-10-02_12-59-07.png

I managed to place the candle after many tries (in browser, didn't get it to work in app),
now it won't place the lantern.
Even dropped it on where the candle was two times already. Not sure what's going on...
Browser is on HTML5

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This is currently working as designed, though it has been forwarded as an improvement suggestion. We'll therefore archive this report as 'not a bug'.

PaNonymeB

I really wonder what is the logic in "you have to drag the candle on the upper part of a rectangle to place it on this rectangle. If you drag it on the lower part it's considered as the rectangle below."