• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug event chests only give all the same shards

DeletedUser1513

Game version: __ v1.12.4-(f3617cd) (2016-08-08 9:41)
Game world: __beta
Browser + version: __chrome
Flash Player version: __?
Operating System: __windows 7
Screen resolution: __?
Account name: __jouchka
Humans or Elves: __elves

Reproducibility: __5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ The daily reward today is a rune shard, and also a week agoo someshere there was a rune shard as daily reward. This daily reward for bronze chest getting 4 shards of a certain happens less frequently than the getting of 3 rune shards. In my opinion this last one shall give 3 shards of a random type. But they always return the same shards as teh daily reward. And since the daily rewards only give shards of one of the 2 lowest useless wonders, they basically return useless shards.
__I was expecting to get usefull stuff from this event, but it seems the best I could get were shards that I can use for breaking...

Expected situation:
__ If you hit the 3 rune shards chance it shall give RANDOM shards, hoping some usefull ones are there.
__

Reproduction Steps
__play today now there are useless shards as daily reward
2. __use splinters to trade in the bronze chest and notice you get a lot of useless shards
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Elevenar

It clearly says rune shards for Golden Abyss. This is perhaps not what you want or need, but not a bug, if you hit the runes by chance and then get them.

DeletedUser1513

It clearly says 4 runes runes of Golden Abyss 7% chance.
It says 3x rune shard 15%(without any indication so assuming they shall be random), otherwise they shall indicate that you will always get these useless shards.

To me it doesn't make sense to introduce 6 new Anciant wonders, and only provide shards in teh events of the useless ones!

DeletedUser1513

it gives random types but all are same type
for example 3x bulwark
Did you get these random ones also if there was a shard as daily reward.
I got the 2 days that a shard was as reward only shards from that type. (Probably both days I gathered 2x20 the same shards)
This looks as a too low probablility that it occurs having 12 different wonders, so that's why I'm reporting it as a BUG!

Lissona

Can only report on the golden chest: this morning I got 2x 12 rune shards for abyss, 1x 9 rune shards for tome of secrets, 1x 9 rune shards for MM/MH/CL (can't remember).

So the question is: is the bronze chest bugged that you really only get the rune shards from the daily reward - or was it only really bad luck for you?

DeletedUser1513

Can only report on the golden chest: this morning I got 2x 12 rune shards for abyss, 1x 9 rune shards for tome of secrets, 1x 9 rune shards for MM/MH/CL (can't remember).

So the question is: is the bronze chest bugged that you really only get the rune shards from the daily reward - or was it only really bad luck for you?
Indeed bronze chest could be a diffence (or they solved the issue behind our back)
The chance that what I experienced would happen is: 0,005% (or one chance on 20000)

The random shard rewards do indeed give that X amount of shards for the same AW - which AW is random, though. Either way, not a bug. If anything, this would be a change request, which is best discussed in either General Discussion or the Ideas and Suggestions areas of the forum.

DeletedUser1513

Unfortunately the issue was fixed today.
Now That I likes to get the same shards as in the daily reward, I got the shards of the previous useless AW's!

DeletedUser

Game is rigged to give you more GA & ToS runes. Which means you get pretty much just those two!