• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Error with province expansion and corresponding tooltip

DeletedUser800

General Description (Overview):
After placing a province expansion i get an error message. Tooltip displays wrong number of completed provinces before that.

1) Checked the „province expansion“ tooltip. Said completed 28 (or 29, ain't sure), required 33.

2) Started combat, completed 2 (or 3, ain't sure) provinces.

3) Checked again, tooltip said completed 32, required 33.

4) Conquered next province, popup said 2 provinces to go, checked build menu, expansion available. Built expansion, got error message. Refreshed, tooltip says completed 31, required 33.

What I expected to happen:
To get an error message. ;)

What actually happened:
--

How often has this happened:
This time only. Would try to reproduce error myself, but my troops seem somewhat depleted atm. ;)

Screenshots/Additional information:
--

Reproduction Steps:
1. Maybe the bug relates to my „scouting“. Starting combat, checking terrain and lineup, giving up. I did this several times (2-3 times) with the last sector of the province before step 3 above. Maybe giving up the last fight in a province counts as completed for the expansion menu.

Player Name: Agunsil
World: Beta
Operating System:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.150202-1526)
Browser and Version: Firefox 36.0.1
Flash Version:

-Adobe Flash Player 16 ActiveX Version 16.0.0.305
-Adobe Flash Player 17 NPAPI Version 17.0.0.134
(I mention the IE variant for completeness sake. Have to use IE for FoE, can't get it started with Firefox. Probably problems with cookies.)

Screen Resolution:

Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)

Marindor

Hi @Agunsil , thank you for this very detailed report about it. There indeed seems to be an issue with this, as has been reported in this topic as well. We are currently investigating the matter and your description is very clear and therefore helpful. Could you please post it in the other thread as well? I'll lock this one as a duplicate then, so we keep a clear overview about this in one topic. Thank you for your help on this!