• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Error Msg: Cannot start the Battle with more units than you have available

DeletedUser1163

An error message saying, You cannot start the Battle with more units than you have available, keeps popping up when I fight in the Tournament. Wonder if the brown bear is the cause of this error because he gives us additional units.

Battle screen Error.JPG

DeletedUser1163

@Karvest. I experienced something different from you. When I saw the error, I checked my city and found a building that had units ready to be collected. When I collected them, I was able to fight. After a few fights, the error reappeared. I checked my city again and once more found a building with units ready to be collected. This has never happened before. This error was adding the units to be collected to the total units in the Barracks and blocked me from fighting. What was also strange was I could fight a few battles manually but if I autobattled, this error message appeared.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karvest

That is exactly what described in the linked issue. You are messing the cause and the effect.
After you collect troops you have enough of them to fight again, but you would still get this error even if no troops are ready to collect.

DeletedUser1163

@Karvest This problem only happened in the Tournament, not when I fought in the Spire or in the provinces on the World Map. Maybe there's something in the Tournament that triggers it.